Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vix... Here are my pet human pics. *rhymed*

His suffering was just so hard to watch. I really wanted him to be around long enough for Quinlan to have memories of him.

Awww, when you're ready, you can get Quinlan a new pet for new memories. I know, I know--THAT will take time.He'll NVER be replaced--only remembered!

Once again---Quinln is beautiful! CONGRATS!

Brianna is getting soooo big. She's stunning--WE are worried! lol The boys are already sniffing around. It's bad when the older guys (age 16) are checking her out already. SHE'S 12! Before long, you'll be able to relate---THEY grow UP sooooo fast!

Awww, when you're ready, you can get Quinlan a new pet for new memories. I know, I know--THAT will take time.He'll NVER be replaced--only remembered!

Once again---Quinln is beautiful! CONGRATS!

Brianna is getting soooo big. She's stunning--WE are worried! lol The boys are already sniffing around. It's bad when the older guys (age 16) are checking her out already. SHE'S 12! Before long, you'll be able to relate---THEY grow UP sooooo fast!

That's when Nev buys a gun and some pet jackals.

Did I tell you I have my Ohio CCWL? I don't recall if I had it when we last spoke. I just bought a Kahr 9 MM two week ago; LOVE IT for conceal purposes!

Yep, YOU WILL see what it's like with a daughter. BANK ON IT! lol

Did I tell you I have my Ohio CCWL? I don't recall if I had it when we last spoke. I just bought a Kahr 9 MM two week ago; LOVE IT for conceal purposes!

Yep, YOU WILL see what it's like with a daughter. BANK ON IT! lol

Yeah, you told me that.

I'm actually liking this one quite a bit.

FN FIVE-SEVEN

I love the one on the couch with you

her eyes are cool and she's a balds ass mofo compared to my Bella

I love the one on the couch with you

her eyes are cool and she's a balds ass mofo compared to my Bella

She came out with a decent amount of hair and then lost most of it. It was dark at first but now it's more of a reddish brown.

Top Bottom