Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

video from my show...

Just watched both of those, and they look good. Nice to see all your hard work come together. What are your plans for this year?

You look incredible my friend. If I had abs like that I'd be lifting my shirt for the ladies so they'd be droppin their panties. Seriously though... We all have a good idea of the daily lifestyle routine, but at that level it's an easy 10 fold. MUCH RESPECT.

thanks a lot guys. Plans for right now are to just get big, next time I do this I want to be at least 20lbs heavier than I was for this one.
Shortly before the show, a club I hang out at sometime had some contests, ie a sexy boxer contest, and since i was so lean I took full advantage and jumped on stage in my boxers. It was a real rush as I've never had women scream like that before, helped make the dieting worth while
The guy telling the other one to fuck off is a buddy and the one who was shooting the video. hes a board member too

needsize said:
thanks a lot guys. Plans for right now are to just get big, next time I do this I want to be at least 20lbs heavier than I was for this one.
Shortly before the show, a club I hang out at sometime had some contests, ie a sexy boxer contest, and since i was so lean I took full advantage and jumped on stage in my boxers. It was a real rush as I've never had women scream like that before, helped make the dieting worth while
The guy telling the other one to fuck off is a buddy and the one who was shooting the video. hes a board member too

alltraps i presume:D

NS you look awesome bro........ props to you. i can't imagine how fulfilling it must be to see all that hard work pay off.......... maybe someday i'll know. keep up the good work.

have you ever tried a mike mentzer (dorian yates) back routine?

my back sucked and it worked awesome for me

Downloading it now.....can't wait to watch it :D

Top Bottom