Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[VIDEO]Dorian Yates (6 time Mr.Olympia) admits to Steroid and HGH use

nothin new to me. Its all water under the bridge in my opinion. What goes on between him and his doctor is his business.

and uhh how the hell would he use n2guard way back then the product is fairly new. Kind of giving n2bm a bad name :/.

If you read the article before bashing, you'd see this quote:

*We added a modern twist to the Dorian Yates cycle, with a few new products.

In fact, he would have used N2Guard if he cycled in the last 8 years that N2G has been on the market.:cool:

Great interview. When I was writing for the mags from 98-2007 I interviewed a lot of pros and the responses were similar. And most guys would say that anything over a gram is overkill, yet they'd all do more just to get that extra 1 % if they were competing but most other guys didn't need it. Yet, most message board gurus wouldn't believe it. They all think they need to match and exceed what professional competitors take.

Great interview. When I was writing for the mags from 98-2007 I interviewed a lot of pros and the responses were similar. And most guys would say that anything over a gram is overkill, yet they'd all do more just to get that extra 1 % if they were competing but most other guys didn't need it. Yet, most message board gurus wouldn't believe it. They all think they need to match and exceed what professional competitors take.

These days the "pros" take so much gear, I'm surprised many of them are still walking around alive.:coffee:

Top Bottom