Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Video: 17 year old Ilya Illin Clean and Jerks 216kg@85kg

Maybe not put up those weights, but we could surely get a lot further than we ever would otherwise with drugs and government funded training programs from an early age.

Thing is, this stuff isn't my life. It's a hobby. Would I like to be able to do that? Sure, probably. At the same time, it's not of utmost importance.

Although when someone pisses you off and you can just go do something wild like snatch them overhead and slam them on the ground, that's badass.

I dunno if he will keep improving more. There are guys who break world records in their teens, but never get any better when they get older. Quite a few are on the Ironmind tapes. Sure they keep placing in the top of the comps, but they don't keep breaking records

These guys have already been training for years, so they're pretty much peaked out "veterans". I mean your at the peak of your hormones in your late teens too :)

Yeah but I expect him to be top three in the world in 85 for a long time. I don't think George Adsanidze (spelling?) has much time left, the two chinese guys - one can probably clean 220+, but can't jerk any more than 205, the other doesn't look like he's going anywhere.

Notice though Illin snatches "only" 170. Rybakov has snatched 185, Dimas 180, Asanidze 182.5, etc.

Imagine seeing a performance like that though eh? 185/220.

At first I thought you were talking lbs. I was like "uh, a 220 lb. clean isn't impressive man," but then I realized it was in kg. :)

Top Bottom