Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hate crimes you don't hear about

Goes back to what

I said, Parenting, (that's two responsible people) is the key.......without it.....this is the end result....a blind man could see. Good post BPB.

BigPhysicsBastard said:
agreed, but black people feel that now they are owed something and should get away with more. That's why they always cite the "years and years" of oppression that they've suffered, like that somehow excuses a man for sodomizing and stabbing a 12 year old girl. I just hear too many excuses coming from that community. Is it excusable for a white man to assault or kill a black man because his father or grandfather was assaulted or killed by a black man? No it's not. Jesse Jackson is the biggest "yes, but" guy I have ever seen. He will make excuse after excuse after excuse for actions some black people perpetrate. And it always leads back to the "white man"........I just wish black people would go "hey, you know what, we've got a fucked up portion of our society that we need to do something about", "maybe we need to parent our kids more and not let them listen to gangster rap or watch rap video's on MTV or BET". "Maybe we should woop the fucking shit out of them when they come home acting like snoop dog or DMX". But you know why they don't??? Because they're told that by doing that, they're trying to make their kids "more appealing to the white man".................I have heard Louis Farrakhan say that EXACT PHRASE. I heard him say it on a local public access station that carries his speeches. He has it in his head that when a kid comes home acting like the most popular rap star at that moment, that parents should let that be because those kids are developing the "Black" identity. Somehow, being a law abiding citizen and productive member of society is too "white'........uh huh

Physics, I am black and I dont feel anything is owed to me. I am not lazy, I worked and studied for all that I possess. I'm a freakin network engineer and you know what...I worked for that. Yes, my race has it's problems, yes there is a lot to be done. If everyone is honest, they know that their race has the same 'group' also. It's just reality! What can I do about it? I tell young guys how I got to where I am and what opportunities are out there. Does it work? Yes, in a lot of cases it has! Sadly, everyone doesn't listen, some are lazy, some have no high interests and there is nothing to do about that. You have to agree that some people are just trapped in their environment and the strongest make it out and succeed. The ones that are left live in A WORLD OF NEGATIVITY. The 'group' that all of our races have always will come up with the excuses. Excuses are the easy way out right??? It's easier than taking on a challenge! On another note, most of the 'pro' race leaders are biased no matter what organization they are with. Some are extremist. Some opinions I agree with and some I dont. The point is, I have my own view and no one...pro black or pro white influences my thinking. Overall, I feel I am a very neutral and good person. My mind is open to all. All races also have those influential role models...not just blacks. Some are good and some are negative. It's up to the parents to teach their kids to chose reality from a video. Yes, a lot of problems are parenting, some are economic and some just the influential environment and people that surround us.

Yes, I remember that...it even seems funny now. This country has attacked everything to blame it's problems of violence on though. At one time it was rock music, another drugs, another time it was violent video games, then rap music and now last but not least, the movie industry is taking the big hit.

Anyone, anywhere with problems usually places the blame elsewhere instead of taking it upon themselves to make a change. If not a change within the communities or the races, at least a change for the individual. Blaming is so easy...no matter who does it.

HAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Yeah, Snoop is always higher than a kite. I wish BET would show more black history and positive programs. Instead it shows mostly videos. Well, as far as rap goes and the images, a lot of it is pushed by the record industries and lets be honest...the record industry is not owned by blacks. So, the root is just money driven. It's marketing...feeding the public what it wants and the big cats sit back with big pockets of money.

Of course we cant start cutting out music. Music in all forms is a great thing. It's a way of communicating, relaxing, having fun, etc. I really, really think that youth need positive influence. That's all too it. There is nothing wrong with watching videos and listening to music, but damn, youth need to see the other side of things. They instead are just bombarded with big marketing from big rich companies. Those guys dont give a shit about the youth of America. So, individually each person has to make a difference. Like I said before, BET has a big influence in the black community and should take more advantage of it. Unfortunately I suspect the reason for their focus on music is due to the fact that's where the station gets most of their money from.

Youth in this country on all sides really should be offered more than what the big, rich companies are giving them.

I focus on the youth because unfortunately the adults are usually stuck in their mind set...or just have a narrow minded view...or they will not change. We can only change the future here. I think a lot of the racism can be cut out in the future if the youth are given a positive, guiding hand. The older crowd will just keep blaming, hurting each other and stay stuck in their narrow views.

I agree, a hate crime is a hate crime and the perpetrator should be punished according to the law. It's justice. I just dont believe in hating another man's color!

This is what I was saying earlier in different words. :fro:

I can't see these types of problems ever going away.
It is only natural to look out for one's own people (although violence is taking it to far).
I am not a member of the World Church Of The Creator but I do respect that they have an interest in protecting and advancing their own people - something that most whites don't seeem to care about.
In my opinion every race has a different thinking, morality, culture. The notion that we can all just get along is not based on reality. In a perfect world maybe.
I am not a so called "white supremisist" but I am loyal to my own. I have no interest in other culture and religion etc. I love my own people and my own culture.
Why does that make me evil?
When people don't get along don't gag, bind and force them to like eachother. Instead, let them go their own way.
If we did the later instead of the former we would not have racial problems.
I know we all "bleed red" but that dosn't seem to be enough.

BigPhysicsBastard said:
contraction, correct me if I'm wrong...because I am no expert on this, but when it comes to the rap industry, isn't everyone signed with either death row or the new one started by dre??

Oh, no. Not at all...

Top Bottom