Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hate crimes you don't hear about

I'm with you 311. I have nothing against blacks, I just prefer to be with my own kind. For that, I offer no apology. It's only natural. I also think that with the liberal assholes taking away all of our rights, we need organizations that represent our interests. We damn sure don't get represented in D.C. This is why we need right to carry laws everywhere, I would like to see the playing field leveled. I carry a piece with me anyway, but it would be nice if I didn't have to worry about the thugs with badges that can't protect shit, from discovering my toys and locking me up.

Many have tried to represent our interests but have been labled "neo-nazi" at best or murdered (L Rockwell) at worst. Labels such as "neo-nazi" and "hater" are used to keep the average White quiet while the Liberal powers-that-be robb us blind and give to those that hate us (read minoritys). The first step to disloging the Liberal parasite is to accept their name calling:

I hereby declare myself a "neo-nazi". ;)

That is why WCOFC is wirten in red in the Jewish Defence Legue page (read pro-violence against Gentiles hate page).- they are not afraid of the name calling.

http://www.jdl.org

besides, I would much rather live by the traditional White Ideals with my fellow people under Hitler than under the ignorant, dogmatic, unrealistic ideology of the new-age west.
Mmmm, commie parasites, anti-white media, "it's the white mans falt - lets kill him" attitude, "the white man owes us" attitude, vs. high morality, strength, pride, love, peace, happiness, respect. Indeed, I would be insane to opt for the former over the later.

311 said:

I hereby declare myself a "neo-nazi". ;)

Well then you better find yourself a new board. Goodbye.

Racism will end when people stop bitching about it. But Hispanics, Asians, and every other minority aside from blacks aren't complaining about racism for some reason. I don't get my way a lot, but I'm not gonna blame someone else for my misfortunes.

we done gets away wiff dees crimes, cause dose white folks is stupid. :fro:

BigPhysicsBastard said:
contraction, my mistake than bro, I was under the understanding that there was a big movement towards the black owned labels. But you have to agree that at least the big names in the rap industry, are under black owned labels. I recall an interview with Dre where he said that he only calls women bitches and ho's when he's "in character", and doesn't take that attitude home to his wife. Well, to me that's almost worse than actually being that way all the time. He's perpetrating an image that he doesn't even adhere to in his own home, but kids don't know that.......therefore they think it is appropriate to think of women in that way. To me atleast, that's a sellout, BIG TIME!!

Good parents wouldn't allow their kids to listen to rap music. and they shouldn't be out on the streets picking it up there....nor would mine be associating with kids who do...can't stop it at school.....bullshit, if you start early enough teaching, you can prevent a lot of crap. It's commonly referred to as being old-fashioned/old school or having obedient kids.

Top Bottom