Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vick pleads guilty

BigRupe said:
There are two issues here. The cruelty he expressed towards animals most assuredly expressed itsself in his dealings with humans.

I agree to an extent that more people care about a dumb dog than an unborn child or a kid on the streets or in an abusive home, but for me the equation is this;

Killing dogs = very big deal.

Killing/raping/fucking up people = DEATH PENALTY MATERIAL

I think one can be both upset with Vick and his killing of innocent dogs and STILL hate the animals that prey on children and women.

I am as hard-core as it comes to crimes against children, but I can still be angry with Vick's brutality and I hate PETA and animal rights whack jobs, bt Vick's crimes were especially heinous.

Again many people who abuse animals will abuse humans.

Who knows who his next victim may have been, PLUS a big factor here is the man was so blessed and yet he continued to live the thug life and maintained his arrogant disregard for the law all while being paid over ONE HUNDRED MILLION dollars to play a sport that he really wasn't the top dog in (no pun intended)

You need to factor that in as part of the rage that a man who had it all would stoop to such barbaric behavior.

At least that's my view of the issue
I agree with you, the guy is an idiot (Vick). That is not enough to throw someone in jail, its how he behaves that determines that. My whole point is that I do not think his stupid beavior, even though it touches a nerve with many, is not enough to put someone in Prison.

Lestat said:
I agree with you, the guy is an idiot (Vick). That is not enough to throw someone in jail, its how he behaves that determines that. My whole point is that I do not think his stupid beavior, even though it touches a nerve with many, is not enough to put someone in Prison.

stat, you do realize that you attempted to equate someone who hunts with having some kind of mental disorder and it being an indicator of a serial killer, while at the same time excusing vick, after having tortured and abused dogs and bankrolling fights and raising and sponsoring this abuse as being an offense that he should be punished with fines?

Care to rethink?

Care to think at all?

i won't explain my feelings one bit. i think he should be stripped of much of his assets & livelihood. just like he thought he should strangle already wounded dogs. like to see that oily spook do that to an uninjured pit.....

Y_lifter said:
I'm sure he has a Morality Clause in his contract which is what the Falcons will use against him.

Hunters, be they after meat or trophy have rules they must follow to make it as humane as possible to the animal being killed vs torturing them to death.

They don't need a morality clause, the gambling is enough to get him banned from the NFL for life.

mountain muscle said:
stat, you do realize that you attempted to equate someone who hunts with having some kind of mental disorder and it being an indicator of a serial killer, while at the same time excusing vick, after having tortured and abused dogs and bankrolling fights and raising and sponsoring this abuse as being an offense that he should be punished with fines?

Care to rethink?

Care to think at all?
to me, animal live is animal life.

I think its sad whenver an animal suffers, whether it be in a dog fight, a slaughterhouse, or on a hunt.

I apologize if I offended you with my comments about hunters, I do not believe they are serial killers.

Top Bottom