Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vick pleads guilty

I'm pretty sure he won't. Any team that took him would have a huge PR backlash to deal with - season ticket holder cancellations, PETA strikes, etc. Why bother for a guy that hasn't gotten it done so far and by then won't have played a down in two years. I think he's looking at AFL at best. It depends how much money he really has in the bank as to whether that'd be worth his time.

Dial_tone said:
I'm pretty sure he won't. Any team that took him would have a huge PR backlash to deal with - season ticket holder cancellations, PETA strikes, etc. Why bother for a guy that hasn't gotten it done so far and by then won't have played a down in two years. I think he's looking at AFL at best. It depends how much money he really has in the bank as to whether that'd be worth his time.

Raider fans wouldn't give a phug

BIKINIMOM said:
So now what did this guy do again that was so awful? Run illegal dogfights? Was that it?

ya thats about it.. no big deal to most people.. but when you have his kindof power and money why even do it.. oh ya because you're brain is the size of this . <- .. anyhow i hope he gets fucked up in prison.

I hope no one looks at him!
Fucking anaimals!

Dial_tone said:

I think for the logical thinkers, it's the alleged torture of the dogs that didn't do well that makes me think he is a douche and a pussy bitch dick head.

Not just the dog fighting part, which also sucks but at least isn't douchebaggery.

Phaded said:
ya thats about it.. no big deal to most people.. but when you have his kindof power and money why even do it.. oh ya because you're brain is the size of this . <- .. anyhow i hope he gets fucked up in prison.

Yea the guy was pretty fucking stoopid to be involved in that sort of activity because it is ILLEGAL. I mean, damn, didn't the guy have enough sense to fill his free time with more *socially acceptable* illegal activities like recreational drugs and hos? LOL

To be honest, I would NEVER harm an animal or any living thing, HOWEVER, I dont find such activity THAT terrible. I'm sorry but the suffering/neglect/torture of children and elderly is a far greater crime in my eyes. Yet few people seem to be outraged anymore. But you see people picketting for ducks and dogs and chickens and guinea pigs.... Just seems that this country has its values a little screwed up.

Everyone is free to have their own opinions and we can just agree to disagree.

Top Bottom