Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very Very Important!!!!!!

Texas Monster

Fellow athletes,

Just got done commenting on a post of red hot painful injection site pain.

If it has been longer than 3-4 days and u have red swollen areas around where u were pinning and it is hot to the touch 99% chance it is infected. Go get it checked out and the best case scenario is they say it isnt.

Having said that remember to always practice the upmost sanitary pinning possible.....

Wipe the tops of the bottles with an alcohol pad.....use a clean syringe And inject needle every time, clean down the inject site with an alcohol rubbing pad.....try injecting after a shower..... Inject in a clean environment and not ur bathroom.....place a bandaid over ur inject site to keep infection out......

Be super careful out there because infections do happen and they are a bitxh to treat.

Just thought I would post this reminder as we are going into that time of the year again.

How do they typically treat it? Say you catch it three days post injection, is it just a simple prescription and your sent home?

General antibiotics such as keflex (cephalexen) at first, if its gone too far they'll have to cut it open.

IDK steve. I saw in a lab where they put the vials under a UV light and specifically on the rubber seals. Man you would not believe the crap that is on them. I wipe mine for 15 seconds with alcolhol and then do it again same with injection site. Better safe then sorry.

General antibiotics such as keflex (cephalexen) at first, if its gone too far they'll have to cut it open.

Is it possible to get antibiotics ourselves to at least attempt to self treat infections before they get that far? Lets face it, not many of us want to go to the doctor and admit gear use before it gets bad.

Is it possible to get antibiotics ourselves to at least attempt to self treat infections before they get that far? Lets face it, not many of us want to go to the doctor and admit gear use before it gets bad.

yes I keep anti-biotics in my medicine drawer just in case i ever need them, and I get ones I know that won't fuck me up from bad sides... also I take pro-biotics afterwards this is very important .. you would obviously need to find an online pharmacy (no don't ask me lol) NTBM sells pro biotics just 1 cap a day is ample

IDK steve. I saw in a lab where they put the vials under a UV light and specifically on the rubber seals. Man you would not believe the crap that is on them. I wipe mine for 15 seconds with alcolhol and then do it again same with injection site. Better safe then sorry.

yes which is my point. the body is strong enough to deal with all kinds of things and the chances of getting infected are slim. we cut ourselves, we touch other peoples fluids at the gym by mistake, we inhale others viruses, we eat food that isn't prepared correctly.

i'm just saying with all the cases of infections from injecting gear it has more to do with the gear itself being the problem and not the procedure. i'm sure the OP in the other thread did everything by the book, its been a recurring problem with him having problems with this gear. frankly i would throw it away

If you can't find a place to buy antibiotics, you can get fish antibiotics at a pet store or on Amazon. It's the same stuff as what they give humans, just labeled different.

There are many types of antibiotics and the fish types, although used in humans, might not be the right ones or powerful enough for the infection. For instance, eurythro is fish medicine and human medicine. Take it if you have a cough. But an infection in your muscle tissue?

This is really bad advice.

Top Bottom