Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

very nice equipoise cycle from domestic supply

Secerku

I’ve been on equipoise for the past 8 weeks that I got from domestic supply. Getting really good results, love this stuff. I’ve gained so far six pounds and it’s all been clean weight and I’ve been using 500 milligrams a week I’ve also stacked in 100 milligrams a week of testosterone and I’m mixing them in the same injection it’s been extremely smooth.
Shipping was also perfect and Greg is an absolute amazing guy and always positive attitude.
I would highly recommend you check these guys out.

I’ve been on equipoise for the past 8 weeks that I got from domestic supply. Getting really good results, love this stuff. I’ve gained so far six pounds and it’s all been clean weight and I’ve been using 500 milligrams a week I’ve also stacked in 100 milligrams a week of testosterone and I’m mixing them in the same injection it’s been extremely smooth.
Shipping was also perfect and Greg is an absolute amazing guy and always positive attitude.
I would highly recommend you check these guys out.
Domestic supply has the best equipoise I've tried both Beligas and PHarmaqo are good @domestic-supply.com Greg ships SUPER fast

domestic Supply also ships to Canada now love it

domestic supply has excellent equipoise I've used it many times

domestic supply is proving how great they are every single day!

Top Bottom