Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very bloated when dieting.

kagenical

Hello all,

First off, I'm a male in my early 20's. Whenever I start cutting fat, by reducing calories and increasing cardio, I get bloated - very bloated. Some days, before bed, I'll look about 6 months pregnant, and the pressure is unbearable. I do not have these issues when eating at a normal calorie level. I have a relatively iffy stomach, I don't tolerate heavily processed foods too well (so it's not likely due to "boxed lunch syndrome" a made up ailment from a diet consisting of processed foods) nor do I tolerate milk products (and most whey proteins). I also consume about 1 gallon of water and green tea a day.

Does anyone else suffer the same fate? I've replaced all sodium in my diet with elemental potassium for a salt-like flavor. I eat sodium reduced foods, I cut back on carbohydrates except simple sugars around workout times.

Anti-estrogen products like Formastane and Aromasin do seem to help, making me think the bloat is water-weight or hormonally related.

Any tips, or advice? Personal experiences, flames or laments? Foods you might recommend to shed some water?

Cheers!

Treat your body like a temple... Better the stuff you put in the better you feel. Try not taking all salt out of your diet. Instead try cycling it. 1 gallon of water seems right, dont know about the gallon of green tea tho... Just watch what you eat and write everything down. Good luck.

Top Bottom