Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

veins in your quads..bf% ??

bignate73 said:
i never saw mine when i competed, but had veins in my abs into my lats and chest. weird huh?

Never?

I've seen those pictures. You defined conditioning, Nate :)

I'm actually the same way. I've never had much vascularity in my abs, even when my waist was about 27" (a REAL 27", not that crap pros claim). Pecs, arms and calves though...heh heh. I can see a vein in my chest right now, and I'm all fattened up :)

vascular bastards, i want more veins, i barely have any. cold i have them in my left hand and forearm, sometimes my bicep. right hand and sometimes bottom of forearm. a little ways into both calves. that's it and im under 14%.

when i do my forearm routine my forearms and hands/wrist look insane with viens, an my forearms pump up so much it looks as if someone blew them up like a balloon.

that's probably my only real vascular area, oh and my dick has some vascularity ;p

bignate73 said:
i never saw mine when i competed, but had veins in my abs into my lats and chest. weird huh?
That's the same with me. Now that I'm putting BF back on (8% now) I'm more vascular than I was before I started cutting. I wonder if every time your BF get low, you become a little more vascular. That would be a nice thing. We'll see, I guess.

Top Bottom