Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vegan Diet For Energy

GameOver23 said:
Wow, i am being grilled, hehehe, but its ok i appreciate the reply.

I did not try out that diet, because i dont like half the things on there.

Actually, the "i will eat" list is shorter, i need like a list, of foods i will get the most energy from, in order, but keeping in mind i dont do meat etc.

Silly question coming up, what gives me energy, someone said carbs, but she wasnt sure, is this right?

Im not to lazy to eat food, i am just not hungry in the day, so i dont eat :(

Im trying to get it sorted out by advice from here.

Thanks

Matt

Here's a start:

http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/veganbasics.htm

And an "e-book" if you don't make it to the bookstore:

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/vegetarian-bodybuilding-recipes.asp

And enough of that packet of rice and peas with biscut meal. LOL. Start tomorrow and boost your calories by at least 500-1000. Your overall health and skin is going to suffer if you don't change you eating habits immediately.

Hey Matt, I was vegan for a couple years. So don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it. I would need to know how strict you are. I know vegans that won't eat honey so it's a matter of how far you're into it.

No, your best friend is not peanut butter although it's good. Your best friend is Peanut Butter Crunch and a couple of the other Cliff Bars. That and pasta with marinara sauce. Fajitas with Setain are great too.
But your main problem of energy will be solved with the Cliff Bars. Several are vegan friendly and there are no processed foods in a Cliff Bar.
Adding 3 Cliffs and 2 tbsp of All Natural Peanut butter is adding 1100 calories to your diet. Hey folks you can grow on that kind of surplus.

Ulter said:
Hey Matt, I was vegan for a couple years. So don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it. I would need to know how strict you are. I know vegans that won't eat honey so it's a matter of how far you're into it.

No, your best friend is not peanut butter although it's good. Your best friend is Peanut Butter Crunch and a couple of the other Cliff Bars. That and pasta with marinara sauce. Fajitas with Setain are great too.
But your main problem of energy will be solved with the Cliff Bars. Several are vegan friendly and there are no processed foods in a Cliff Bar.
Adding 3 Cliffs and 2 tbsp of All Natural Peanut butter is adding 1100 calories to your diet. Hey folks you can grow on that kind of surplus.

Yummy ideas! Too bad I'm cutting right now!

Dude, if I liked everything that was healthy I would look awesome and feel even better. Although you don't like a food, doesn't mean you can't eat it. It also doesn't mean that u can't "spice" it up with something. Everything can taste better. But just saying you don't like something is kind of a bullshit excuse. I didn't like rolled oats originally, but w/ some help on here they told me to add some splenda and cinnamon, and now, I can't get enough of those suckers. For the best interest of your body, I would say even though you don't like it... u can stomach it. And like I said, anything can taste better with a few more ingredients.

Hi

What are these Cliff Bars, and can i get them in England? Supermarket?

Im not a total vegan, i dont look at the ingrediants and not eat something with animal in it, i just dont eat meat, fish, or dairy things, like milk etc.

I will go buy things that will give me energy, i have to, i will start by getting energy, and actually not being tired all day, then i will start with the weights (if i dont brake lol).

Thanks

Matt

Cliff Bars are sold in grocery stores all over America. I don't know if they sell them in England. I hope you are supplementing B12. If not that could be why you're tired as well.

Ok ive found them on the net, read the info on there main site, looks really good.

How many bars do you think i should eat per day? I ask because im going to order some boxes of the chocolate flavour (thats still good, right?).

And i eat one in the morning?

Ulter recommended 3 a day plus 2T. of natural PB to get 1100 calories. You need 2100 calories, evenly spaced, to maintain your body at the weight you gave earlier.

So, say,

8am Clif bar

10:30am slice of bread with PB&J

12pm Clif bar

3pm slice of bread with PB&J

5pm Clif bar

8pm rice & peas

Two large glasses of water with each meal.

Top Bottom