Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"varsitey blues" is on da tube tonight...

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
it reminds me SO much of my high school football team.

jon voight plays the arrogant, asshole coach to perfection. :evil:

Cal_21 said:
That movie was the reason I played high school football. (no joke)
Was it all you imagined it would be? :)

The small town I grew up in is hardcore about football. The head coach won several state championships, went on to be the offensive coordinator at New Mexico State for years and then came back to coach high school and teach. Needless to say we went to state almost every year.

javaguru said:
Was it all you imagined it would be? :)

The small town I grew up in is hardcore about football. The head coach won several state championships, went on to be the offensive coordinator at New Mexico State for years and then came back to coach high school and teach. Needless to say we went to state almost every year.

No. lol. We weren't bad, but it was meh. Rugby was all that & more, but I'm fra-gee-lee... lol. I regret being such a pussy about injuries & stuff. oh well.

Cal_21 said:
No. lol. We weren't bad, but it was meh. Rugby was all that & more, but I'm fra-gee-lee... lol. I regret being such a pussy about injuries & stuff. oh well.
Were you hurt or injured? If you're injured can't play but if you're hurt you can. I used to get pinched nerves in my shoulder Sr. year. My arm would go numb except for a shooting pain down my entire left arm.

"players under glass at the kiwanis club"

ROWRRRRR :lmao:

Top Bottom