Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USPLabs Jack3d!

Vengeance is good shit. It utilizes Arachidonic Acid (The patent ingredient in X Factor) to illicit some incredible pumps.

Ara is responsible for Vasodilation via the PGE2. The good thing about this product and all Arachidonic Acid products is that their effectiveness GROWS as you use them and as the Ara build saturation within the body. General NO products decrease and then more product is needed to illicit the same pumps from the first few servings.

Vengeance is good shit. It utilizes Arachidonic Acid (The patent ingredient in X Factor) to illicit some incredible pumps.

Ara is responsible for Vasodilation via the PGE2. The good thing about this product and all Arachidonic Acid products is that their effectiveness GROWS as you use them and as the Ara build saturation within the body. General NO products decrease and then more product is needed to illicit the same pumps from the first few servings.

I had my second workout with Vengeance today. Awesome product. My quads pumped so hard. NO2 supps usually don't do that for me.

I was hopin you were going to chime in cal, cause you really know you're shit! Thanks Man Good to Know!!!

So would stacking X Factor with a good NO2 Supp be a good mix for pumps/vascularity? *would be expensive though*

So would stacking X Factor with a good NO2 Supp be a good mix for pumps/vascularity? *would be expensive though*

X Factor by itself would do this. Arachidonic acid (Ara) influences protein synthesis, protein uncoupling, insulin sensitivity, and muscle sensitivity to hormones. Combine all of those and you'll get a recomp effect, crazy pumps, and great muscle gain.

I would say that if you wanted to stack X Factor with an NO product, you could do it for the first bottle or for the first week, but once Arachidonic Acid saturation builds, you'll get all the pumps you need from the X Factor. In fact stacking X Factor with a "pump" product my result in some painful pumps.

I had my second workout with Vengeance today. Awesome product. My quads pumped so hard. NO2 supps usually don't do that for me.

The effectiveness of this product will only grow. If you think you're getting pumps now, just wait till the end of the product. You'll want to get another :supercool

What is truly unique about this formula is that you're not constantly overloading the arginase enzyme which essentially lowers the arginine that is endogenously available. Meanwhile, inhibiting this enzyme will yield more results than simply pumping yourself full of Arginine.

X Factor by itself would do this. Arachidonic acid (Ara) influences protein synthesis, protein uncoupling, insulin sensitivity, and muscle sensitivity to hormones. Combine all of those and you'll get a recomp effect, crazy pumps, and great muscle gain.

I would say that if you wanted to stack X Factor with an NO product, you could do it for the first bottle or for the first week, but once Arachidonic Acid saturation builds, you'll get all the pumps you need from the X Factor. In fact stacking X Factor with a "pump" product my result in some painful pumps.

I'm going to have to try this out after my cycle. (Anavar/TrenTFO/NO2 Supp has vasc/pumps high enough)

I'm going to have to try this out after my cycle. (Anavar/TrenTFO/NO2 Supp has vasc/pumps high enough)

Definitely. It's a great product with sound research and testimonials.

X Factor will also increase androgen reception so you'll be able to enhance all those hormonal products.

A lot of individuals run X Factor during PCT to help keep gains or run X Factor along with hormonals to reap the benefits of Andro. Reception.

Definitely. It's a great product with sound research and testimonials.

X Factor will also increase androgen reception so you'll be able to enhance all those hormonal products.

A lot of individuals run X Factor during PCT to help keep gains or run X Factor along with hormonals to reap the benefits of Andro. Reception.

Hmm.. Alright, I'll give it a try, haha.
I don't really see much talk about it, good or bad, so it's got me interested.

PS. *off topic* As I did a quick search on EF for X-Factor, I came a cross a thread where you say you dislike CLA. Why is that?

PSS. Got a discount code? haha.. or would it be cheapest just to get from bb.com.

Top Bottom