Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USPLabs Jack3d!

ahhhh cool man thanks. what about no explode? i will order the vengeance but im in afghanistan on a military base and they carry the no explode. and my beastdrol is here i want to start monday. will that be alright till the vengeance gets here?
This is what I've heard from several people including southern lord. Don't run Jacked, No Explode, Vengeance, or anything else when running Beast! Your Blood Pressure will be way to HIGH. Use that stuff while doing PCT

What about NO Explode? Anyone experiance sides with this? I'm trying to get away from anything with side effects. Why do pros always come with cons? Needto, you needto come out with a beast of a prewo with extreme libido boost.

ok then i will just wait for the vengeance to get here then i wont worry about using it while on the beast. now that you say that i think i remember hearing that. good looking out thanks ill just order that and wait for it to get here and use it in 4 weeks!!!!!!.

ok then i will just wait for the vengeance to get here then i wont worry about using it while on the beast. now that you say that i think i remember hearing that. good looking out thanks ill just order that and wait for it to get here and use it in 4 weeks!!!!!!.
Yeah Southern Lord is a smart dude!

ahhhh cool man thanks. what about no explode? i will order the vengeance but im in afghanistan on a military base and they carry the no explode. and my beastdrol is here i want to start monday. will that be alright till the vengeance gets here?

The pumps from the Beast are intense. Adding a NO2 product on top of that could be crippling lol.

NO2 supps give you a big psychological advantage during PCT. When on cycle you are likely going to have the sickest pumps of your life. When you come off cycle those pumps go away and you will likely lose some intensity in the gym. That's where NO2 supps and creatine come into play.

If you need a pre workout boost on cycle try 200mg of caffeine pre workout. It's cheap and effective.

day 1 - took 1.5 scoops. felt not much when i

overall rating - 8.5/10

amp02 is superior.

some new Amp is coming

and other things :rose:

but after the phyiasco we had that was visible on the boards, AGX will source partner a superior shipper to do the Fast shipping and customer servoce needed:stilleto:

my opinion is unbiased omega.

i wouldn't be saying amp is the best no2 product if i didn't believe it.

i trust you will sort things out and the new amp will be great.

WELL LET'S GET THIS SHIT CRACKIN! I GOTTA GAME TO WIN!
ETA on the arrival of new AMP and RAW? I need some in four weeks when I start PCT!

Top Bottom