Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Use HCG On My First Cycle (Test Only)

• Use HCG

Votes: 39 81.3%
  • Do not use HCG

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters
'I understand that hcg increases natural production; however, when I say "shutdown" I'm referring to LH desensitization caused by hcg itself. '

altho no pro i have read this multiple times. make sure you do your research before considering high dose or extended usage of HCG whether on AAS or by itself. Also the estrogen rebound effect can come into play from what I recall.

'I understand that hcg increases natural production; however, when I say "shutdown" I'm referring to LH desensitization caused by hcg itself. '

altho no pro i have read this multiple times. make sure you do your research before considering high dose or extended usage of HCG whether on AAS or by itself. Also the estrogen rebound effect can come into play from what I recall.

Ya, HCG it definitely a tricky substance.

It looks like I'll be using it a low dose during the last 2 weeks of this cycle.

If it's you're still a virgin, just not run HCG alone? It's reputed to raise T as much as 50%. If you ran it 16 weeks, that much of a T bump would definitely enable significantly more rapid gains. Run it with Gear to really exploit the raised hormones, and you'd see some good gains.

The problem is inundating your system with constant HCG will desensitize you to LH. Your best bet is to use it sparingly (250IU) couple times a week durung the cycle. This should keep the boys working, provide a little weekly natural bump in test and prevent atrophy making recovery after cycle faster.

The problem is inundating your system with constant HCG will desensitize you to LH. Your best bet is to use it sparingly (250IU) couple times a week durung the cycle. This should keep the boys working, provide a little weekly natural bump in test and prevent atrophy making recovery after cycle faster.

I agree Zyglamail.

Please keep an eye on the TRT forum. I'm about to post a new thread about PCT for my TRT.

I probably should rephrase the above, you wont actually desensitize to LH but constant HCG use will mean your body wont produce any of its own so while your testes are running on overdrive your anterior pituitary gland doesnt need to produce LH so in essence it gets shut down and likely the hypothalamus as well since its what produced GnRH which in turn signals LH production.

Guys,
It's been a long time since I started this thread.
At this point, with the experience I have, I can safety say that proper use of HCG and ancillaries have made my recoveries a breeze.

Yes.. Please do. Im questioning whether I need to run it or not. I think I really want to. My balls and libido are def smaller/ lower right now. Im in week 7 of my test cyp 500mg ew/ masterone 400mg ew cycle and my LH and FSH are 0. Im shut down, reguardless of using Hcgenerate throughout the cycle. Help a brother out!

Any Idea on if this stuff will bring back my man joy like I had in the beginning of my cycle? My estro is 32 on a scale from 7-48.. high side. Test is 956.

Thanks

i actually use HCG and clomid to bridge along with a high anabolic drug like EQ or Primo

example

Day 1 250 mg EQ + 50 mg test prop( or test gel ED)
Days 8-22 500 iu HCG 50-100 mg clomid

Day 23 (repeat day 1)

you can do this up to 3x

it is very very effective

the doses i listed are for a 250-300lb man so adjust accordingly

EQ high anabolic? I've been told the same on hcg dose though, 500iu x2 EW

Top Bottom