Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

using creatine during workout ?

reuhyu

New member
Looking for some advice on using creatine during workout
would you try 1g at first and then go from there? Or should I try a higher dosage and then go from there? I want to get more energy and boost while I am training if that makes sense. Much love to all
 
Looking for some advice on using creatine during workout
would you try 1g at first and then go from there? Or should I try a higher dosage and then go from there? I want to get more energy and boost while I am training if that makes sense. Much love to all
I’d keep it simple and consistent rather than trying to increase the dose for an immediate boost. Creatine works through regular use and muscle saturation, not like a pre-workout. Timing around the workout isn’t that important either. I’d focus more on taking it consistently and getting your overall diet, hydration, and training dialed in.
 
Top Bottom