Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using anavar and dbol?

zawerle

I’m a female
28 years old
5’5’’ and 120 pounds
I want to bulk up more and get stronger. Right now i am very weak and my progress has stopped
A lady friend of mine suggested i do var and dbol. She said to try 5mgs a day of each Then increase it by 2.5 mg after a week. do you think this is a good idea?

I have no knowledge of dbol use by women. Really have not researched the topic much as it isn't in the top list of anabolic steroids used by women. One thing I can say is dbol and Anavar are both orals and I would recommend a liver support taken with them. Also don't even think about drinking alcohol while on cycle.

Honestly I would probably look for an injectable to go with the Anavar, maybe Primo. That would help your liver out some. Also maybe if this is your first go with anabolic steroids you should just use one compound for your first cycle. Anavar can have amazing results with the proper diet.

I’m a female
28 years old
5’5’’ and 120 pounds
I want to bulk up more and get stronger. Right now i am very weak and my progress has stopped
A lady friend of mine suggested i do var and dbol. She said to try 5mgs a day of each Then increase it by 2.5 mg after a week. do you think this is a good idea?
dbol is dangerous to women period

2.5mgs anavar ed is fine
10mgs cardarine is fine
cardazol is fine

Top Bottom