Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upper Chest lagging, I need good exercises ?

what iv done and seen good results from for upper chest is one armed inclined on the smith machine. just put a weight on you can do for 12 reps to start with *remember its one armed* and then add weight do 10 reps add weight do 8 reps add weight do 6 reps. very controled motion and slow.

iv also supper set'd it with just regular incline dumb bell bench. good weight you can do for 12 reps on db press then go over to the smith machine right after and and do the one armed ones as stated above going back and forth from the regular incline db bench to the smith machine one armed.
when supper setting it though youl have to use a lighter weight than with JUST doing the one armed incline smith...

I use either a low 30 degree incline press or when able position it to bench to the throat...which is an old school method from the glory days of Reg Park and Vince Gironda. Also I like incline flyes.

Whne my upper chest was lagging, I did incline presses to the throat (volume) and heavy incline presses (4-8 reps) at different angles (starting the first set with a very lowe incline and moving the bench upwards towards a very high incline)

It really improved my chest.

Top Bottom