Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Updated pics of Hoteacher...

nsashbl01

My gf and I were hanging out on my dock and she was looking nice and vascular in the sun. So we took some pics. She has been working with her new trainer for almost two months. Her trainer wants her on stage by next Summer. So far her progress has been impressive!

Great muscular figure.

Well, just for the record... I hate your g/f. LOL I mean that in the most complimentary jealous way I can. :) Great musculature! I agree with Daisy --- at least look at some available competition dates in your area. The only thing left to do is just adjust for whatever type of show you are looking to do.

Please note my comments are strictly my comments and your trainer may disagree -- but I try to look for those picky things a judge might call on .. and we do know that judgers are extremely subjective ... :p

BB -- I'd add more size in the legs & delts just to enhance the "V". Doesn't need alot but just to pull out symmetry. Also just a comment -- a higher waist (which you will get on most any 2-piece posing suit) will help to emphasize the "V" as well -- the hip bone line runs about even with legs in the red bottoms in those pictures. That can create a look of a wide waist.

Figure -- more delt -- not bigger but more "capped" or rounded out. And probably, if you can stand it ... she's not even in comp training & ripped to shreds... soften up the upper body some. :)

Otherwise, she's easily ready for a show this summer.

Also note that when I say "ready" I mean in teh sense of training-wise. The next step is learning how to "do" a show - even the most perfect physique will bomb on stage if the posing & presentation sucks. Train to get your body ready, then add in training to get the look that is required for the show you are targeting and then prepare to "do" that show -- posing, smiling, walking in the heels (if figure), not looking harsh if a BB. THe usual. The presentation is definitely behind the training in priority, but when you are on stage, people can't see the months of training. They only see the presentation for those 5-10 minutes of stage time, so make it count. THen they also know that you came prepared.

Major props to Hotteacher!

If thats what she likes more power to her...Personally i think shes to skinny and her legs really need alot of work..But thats just my opinion and i am sure thats what the posting pictures was for, opinions.

WOW! You look amazing! I think you are perfect:) ...keep up the great work!!!....I think you are so ready to compete! You go girl! You rock!

I agree with Sassy - I am not sure if she really wants critiques, but we can help if we know what she is aiming for .... BB, Figure ..... Her upper body is certainly WAY to lean for Figure. The vascularity and striation are too harsh for for most Figure comps. Case in point, look at Frisky's comp pictures, and she was deemed possibly too lean for Figure - at a National Qualifier nonetheless. And while Frisky was defined, she has nowhere near the vascularity and striation.

She definately needs to bring up her legs. They are definately behind in muscularity in comparision to her UB.

As mentioned, I am not sure what her current goals are. She is awful lean to be bulking, but maybe she just stays like this all the time.

SHe has great musculature in her UB, which is a great thing. SHe definately has a good base for success.

Thanks so much for your quick replies and critiques. Yes, my goal is to bodybuild and unfortunately or fortunately whichever way you look at it... I am a veiny beast! I drink one cup of coffee and my students tell me that I have turned into the "beast"! I just split my training routine into hams ans quads to put on some size. It seems unanimus that my legs need help...more cut? more size? My trainer doesn't want me on stage until I have put on more muscle...She too believes I am too skinny. However, she thinks it is possible to stay lean and put on muscle. Believe me, I eat....I eat a ton...almost 2000 calories a day. I stick to 40-40-20. I choose to eat a bodybuilders' diet whether competing or not. I lift six days a week with ony two interval cardio sessions lasting only 20 minutes...Which is difficult to me, I was a distance runner for my ENTIRE LIFE...I miss it greatly, but had to give it up for medical purposes, that is when I started bodybuilding two years ago.

What do you suggest I do in oder to change my legs? Other than the split of hams and quads. Thanks for your help! By the way Sassy....I have showed your pictures to many, including my students, and they all simply agree you are a phenomenol role model for all! You look fantastic!

Thanks Again!

Daisy_Girl said:
I agree with Sassy - I am not sure if she really wants critiques, but we can help if we know what she is aiming for .... BB, Figure ..... Her upper body is certainly WAY to lean for Figure. The vascularity and striation are too harsh for for most Figure comps. Case in point, look at Frisky's comp pictures, and she was deemed possibly too lean for Figure - at a National Qualifier nonetheless. And while Frisky was defined, she has nowhere near the vascularity and striation.

She definately needs to bring up her legs. They are definately behind in muscularity in comparision to her UB.

As mentioned, I am not sure what her current goals are. She is awful lean to be bulking, but maybe she just stays like this all the time.

SHe has great musculature in her UB, which is a great thing. SHe definately has a good base for success.

I agree with Daisy and Sassy. I don't fully agree with her staying so lean while tryng to add size, but thats what her trainer wants for her. Her trainer took every show she ever competed in and has put more girls on stage than any other trainer at the gym. So I bow my head and let her do her thing! The areas stated are what we have been working on. Legs, delts, and were also working on upper chest, which has responded well. She has a concave rib cage, so that has been an obstacle to get her abs and waist looking smaller. Her legs are responding, but slowly.

These pics were also taken at like 6:00 PM. So her abs and waist have a days worth of food to show! As far as being skinny, she actually weighs 112lbs and is just below 8% bf at 5'2". She has naturally wide shoulders so she appears lighter than she is. In the last year, she has gone from a size 6 to a size 1. So she has done some serious tranformation.

Thanks for everyones comments. Much appreciated.....

hoteacher said:
Thanks so much for your quick replies and critiques. Yes, my goal is to bodybuild and unfortunately or fortunately whichever way you look at it... I am a veiny beast! I drink one cup of coffee and my students tell me that I have turned into the "beast"! I just split my training routine into hams ans quads to put on some size. It seems unanimus that my legs need help...more cut? more size? My trainer doesn't want me on stage until I have put on more muscle...She too believes I am too skinny. However, she thinks it is possible to stay lean and put on muscle. Believe me, I eat....I eat a ton...almost 2000 calories a day. I stick to 40-40-20. I choose to eat a bodybuilders' diet whether competing or not. I lift six days a week with ony two interval cardio sessions lasting only 20 minutes...Which is difficult to me, I was a distance runner for my ENTIRE LIFE...I miss it greatly, but had to give it up for medical purposes, that is when I started bodybuilding two years ago.

What do you suggest I do in oder to change my legs? Other than the split of hams and quads. Thanks for your help! By the way Sassy....I have showed your pictures to many, including my students, and they all simply agree you are a phenomenol role model for all! You look fantastic!

Thanks Again!

Glad you like my pix! :) That was a fantastic day in my life!

That's pretty crazy! For BB you dont need to worry so much about the veininess - some people are vascular, some aren't. But especially with the "20% softer" look dictated to the Ms. O competitors this year, its sort of a crock of shit, but that's the way it is. I guess I have to agree that I'm not sure how you build mass on 8% bodyfat. But there's definitely room to let a little fat in there and not have a hard fight back down to competition weight. I guess if you are workign w/ a trainer, stick w/ it. Hard to deviate when you are payign someone for training. What does he say about competing this year? Unless you just want to work on getting a particular shape & target for
next yr. The season generally starts in March. Although you may also be able to hit a show later this yr -- they generally run thru Nov (tho it sux to do a show the week after Thanksgiving....)

Top Bottom