Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Updated pics......4 weeks out

actually destroyer, I was going to do the same thing

week 19
June004.jpg

week 13
july002.jpg

week 8
aug27frontbi.jpg

week 4
frontdoublebi.jpg

galaxy, I've always had good arm shape, but like everything else, bastards dont wanna grow
most of my size has come from standing barbell curls, incline dumbell curls, preacher curls, and sometimes dumbell curls, I always try and stick with the basics, pretty much never use machines for them unless its contest time

Youre definately getting it together NS. i'm 6 weeks out from my show and youre intimidating me out of posting recent pics of my 5'8" 190lb skinny ass. But seriously people like you are what motivate me into pushing myself further and further. especially in the leg department. KEEP IT UP BRO!!!

Try one arm behind ur head while doing a bicep shot with the other arm. With ur abs and serratus that would be some sick shit.lol

awesome job NS, glad to see all your hardwork paying off. I cant wait to see how you make out with the comp, I wish you the best of luck my friend, not that you will need it. I know that 4 weeks you have left feels like an eternity right now but it will be all over before you know it, stay focused bro.

Bro I bet you could win lookin just like that. Your back has gotten so much more ripped since the last pics it doesnt even look like the same person. You look great bro you're gonna clean up.

Top Bottom