Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update PICS time:

thanks KBGirl!! :kiss:

here's the link of my pics b4 any winny http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48857&highlight=cycle+stats

cant believe the diff myself :)

i weight right now around 146. Dont know my BF sorry. Diet has been clean, but im trying to pack on some more beef so from now on im eating more more more. And im stopping the cardio as I could see it hindering my muscle gains.

Winstrol, its the 5th week, coming into the last week of T3 also. Just upped my dosage of winny from 10 mg ed to 15 mg ed.

My only critique or complaint, as it were, would be that black box. I can understand why it is there. But I can imagine you have a beautiful face to go along with everything else.

BTW..you always complain about your shoulders....look fine to me. Keep up the good work TV...look forward to the next update.

anyways....

i also complain about my lack of ABS!!! grrr....working xtra hard on them and also on building up the mass in my legs too !!

:)

WOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN HOOOOOOOOO BABY!! hot damn! wow... so ur packin that winny huh... any sides? hows the t3 goin..how are u tapering it? ya know.. ya know...details details..;)

ok as for sides on the winny. ive been very lucky. only went up in 2.5 mg intervals and started at 2.5 mg ed. Kept an eye on things. Did get a lil clit sensitivity but it went away :( NO voice stuff, few pimples, ummm i am more aggressive, but heh dont even know if thats from the winny, i can be a super biatch ;) lol Oh yeah, the attitude at the gym too!

t3, i went up a lil faster, tapered off at 8 pills a day, or 200 mcg ed. Thats when i got the problems in the washroom if you know what i mean, and i was sweatin and super hot. I only did 8 pills for a couple days.

SO i tapered off at that, then took it down even slower, like 6, 5, 4, 3.5, currently at 3, then 2, then 1, then .5 pills ed. I started at 2 pills ed, and doubled it to 4, went to 5, then 6, stayed at them for longer periods of time. Basically i tapered up real fast, staying at the dose for longer, now im tapering off super slow, breaking the dosages up.

Im actually looking forward to just the winny ;)

Top Bottom