Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Update on my kitty

SoKlueles

I love Mava
Platinum
Well the first few days all she did was sleep and eat.....didnt act like she felt good or something.....
well NOW shes a wildwoman, running evreywhere, and when hammys in bed she jumps on him and he cusses and stuff
hahahahahahah
well she doesnt hiss at the dog anymore either, they seem to share something in common, fish
Last night i gave them some fish and the dog wolfed hers down quick and was watching the cat daintely nibble on hers....
and there was one teeny little crumb left and i was trying to get the cat to eat it(she was on the couch with me and the dog was standing at the couch) and she wouldnt eat it, she would just look at it and sniff it, well when i would start to move my hand toward the dog with the tiny tiny scrap, she would have a fit and go after my hand
she did this a couple times, and then once i was moving my hand toward the dog, and she knocked the tidbit out of my hand and they both dove for it
i dont know who got it but it was hillarious
oh and back to hammy, she jumps on his chest and hes like that *&^&%%I($$ cat, im trying to sleep....
and he puts her in the floor, and she jumps right back up hahahahaha but he loves her anyway
stay tuned for more kitty adventures
 
too funny,

Hammy, mine still wakes my up early in the morning. EVERY morning. get used to it. how old is she? she declawed yet? Kitten claws hurt like hell

Whiskey
 
Whiskey said:
too funny,

Hammy, mine still wakes my up early in the morning. EVERY morning. get used to it. how old is she? she declawed yet? Kitten claws hurt like hell

Whiskey
4 months old, not declawed, hyper as hell
 
They grow out of the pouncing-on-you-while-you're-trying-to-sleep phase eventually. And the bouncing-off-the-walls-at-3:00AM phase.

My favorite, though is the ankle biter phase. The cat will lurk in some dark place and wait for you to walk by, then pounce and attack your ankles. I wish they'd never grow out of that phase, it's hilarious.
 
Mr. dB said:
They grow out of the pouncing-on-you-while-you're-trying-to-sleep phase eventually. And the bouncing-off-the-walls-at-3:00AM phase.

My favorite, though is the ankle biter phase. The cat will lurk in some dark place and wait for you to walk by, then pounce and attack your ankles. I wish they'd never grow out of that phase, it's hilarious.
yeah i think shes about to reach that stage
yesterday she was peaking her head from behind the pillows with this look on her face :evil: ready to attack anything that came near her
 
hamstershaver said:
yeah i think shes about to reach that stage
yesterday she was peaking her head from behind the pillows with this look on her face :evil: ready to attack anything that came near her


this really is a great metaphor for 25-year-old kitty.
 
Mr. dB said:
They grow out of the pouncing-on-you-while-you're-trying-to-sleep phase eventually. And the bouncing-off-the-walls-at-3:00AM phase.

My favorite, though is the ankle biter phase. The cat will lurk in some dark place and wait for you to walk by, then pounce and attack your ankles. I wish they'd never grow out of that phase, it's hilarious.


HOLY HELL!! I forgot all about that!! Maxx was quite the hunter before he became a fat lazy kitty. Now he only chases something, I have no idea what in the newspaper if he's not sleeping

Whiskey
 
Whiskey said:
HOLY HELL!! I forgot all about that!! Maxx was quite the hunter before he became a fat lazy kitty. Now he only chases something, I have no idea what in the newspaper if he's not sleeping

That's why my cat has outdoor priveleges. He hunts every day, and at over ten years old he's still fit and active.
 
lol no reality tv i just thought it was cute and thought my fellow cat lovers club members would love it
 
hamstershaver said:
4 months old, not declawed, hyper as hell


hammy, if you love that little baby kitty, don't declaw her. they go through too much pain...

my new kitty nuzzles on my wife's neck and she has to put a blanket around her neck when she sleeps. she gets me up by doing laps on my back...at 3 AM
 
SoKlueles said:
if you are being sarcastic then dont click on the thread anymore

and if your not, then wait and im sure ill post up another one
I'm sincere, as always.
 
awol1 said:
hammy, if you love that little baby kitty, don't declaw her. they go through too much pain...

my new kitty nuzzles on my wife's neck and she has to put a blanket around her neck when she sleeps. she gets me up by doing laps on my back...at 3 AM
i dont plan on declawing the cat, so far she hasnt done much scratching at all, i know i need to make her a scratching post though
 
DaIsY_ said:
aww I like your kitty stories. I would never get a cat tho. So keep them coming
I would never get a cat either, I'm allergic :(
 
Lestat said:
I would never get a cat either, I'm allergic :(
it bothers my eyes if i pet the cat then rub my eyes(i got to stop doing that but i forget and then its too late), besides that i dont have any allergy problems with the little shit so far
 
hamstershaver said:
i dont plan on declawing the cat, so far she hasnt done much scratching at all, i know i need to make her a scratching post though
Yes you do, and take her too it as many times a day as you can, take her front paws and make the scratching motions over and over. Get her more than one post also. I tried for a year and still had to get mine declawed or I wouldn't have an apartment left, he's my buddy though, the little shit.
 
where to begin...

hammy you are lucky you have no allergies...i have to get two injections each week plus i take and oral med...sux

the kitty might be too young for catnip, though. now is the best time to try and get them on a scratcher my kitten luckily uses one, but she likes to mimic my other cat who absolutely destroys my one chair...

but i cant help but love em...pains in the asses that they are
 
awol1 said:
where to begin...

hammy you are lucky you have no allergies...i have to get two injections each week plus i take and oral med...sux

the kitty might be too young for catnip, though. now is the best time to try and get them on a scratcher my kitten luckily uses one, but she likes to mimic my other cat who absolutely destroys my one chair...

but i cant help but love em...pains in the asses that they are

Wow you have cat(s) and you are that allergic. You must really love them huh? :)
 
DaIsY_ said:
Wow you have cat(s) and you are that allergic. You must really love them huh? :)


no, my wife loves them more than she loves me!! j/k

i adore my cats...in all honesty, i love seeing the cats when i come home. something about it just makes me smile (sigh--geigh i know)...i used to have a dog and i never thought i would like a cat...but they are my babies

and it was even my idea to get the second kitty.
 
if I ever find someone with a scanner, i'll scan some pics of Maxx. One of them is him rolling in the remains of what was a bird... until he ate it. I think I even have a pic of a rabbit in his mouth. it was a baby, but still it's funny

Whiskey
 
I've got pictures of pieces of a rat that Clyde left by my desk after he ate the rest. I just have to get the film developed first.
 
aww .... I love the kitty stories. :) Kitty are so cute.

My husband is allergic, but now he loves the kitty too .... although he doesn't admit he loves her. :heart: lol
 
Top Bottom