Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Up all night.....

Country Boy

Hey fellas,
Any of you find you'reself getting up 3 - 4 times to pee during the night? I have this problem and want to know if there is any supp I can take to help. I realize sleep is a very important factor for growth and I'm just not getting enough quality sleep. BTW, I'm using Melatonin and it isn't helping. Thx bro's.

CB

i had the same problem ,cause i drink 1-2 gallons of water a day and i would go to bed around 9:00 but i was drinkin' water all the way up to about 7-8:00,so ofcourse i would keep gettin up pissing all night.what i did was slow the water around 2-3:00 and only drink after that point to keep myself comfortable,i don't get up all night now.i do still here and there but no where as near as much.hope i helped a little if that is what you were talking about.peace
1skullcoolgif.gif
talk is cheap

Forgive me for being crude. If your prostrate is irritated from too much "use" i.e. masturbation or sex, it can cause this to happen, uh , dont ask me how i know this...

I would try solar water it's a ghb alternative it's marketed as an alternative to hgh which it isn't but I take two to three capsules on an empty stomach b4 bed my girlfriend also takes it it's a good product to use to induce a relaxed state.

I found creatine made me stay up all night. I think it had something to do with water and the creatine. Once I stoped the creatine I slept like a baby.

I piss a lot and it doesn't cater to my sleeping habits, either. So, I'm usually up a couple times a night to piss :( Then again, it's always clear, so I know I am well hydrated!

:D

BPH

Could be Benign Prostrate Hypertrophy. There are lots of OTC stuff like Saw Palmetto. Also presc stuff like Proscar. There's a blood test for it (PSA) or the doc can stick his finger up your ass and see if the prostrate is larger than a walnut.

Top Bottom