Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Up all night.....

Thx to all who responed!

Thanks for all you're advice bros.
I do have a considerable amount of caffeine in my diet, as well as I'm on creatine. I may cut out some caffeine and go off the creatine to see if that makes a difference.
In response to conspiracy, I am active at least 1 -2x a day - I live with my fiance and she takes care of me:)
I'll give saw palmetto a shot as well. Thanks guys.

CB

i pee tons during the night too. but i drink lots of fluids. diet-pepsi seems to pass right through me.

i just gave up to it and keep an empty 2 liter bottle by the bed to piss in. if you don't have to walk all the way to the toilet, you will fall back to sleep faster.

i also agree with the others comments that too much jacking off can add to this problem.

bonapart

Mighty P.

OMG, I can't sleep for over three weeks now. My sleep is all off since I started the Creatine. The funny thing is I am not really that tired. Weird Stuff.

quietmind said:
I would try solar water it's a ghb alternative it's marketed as an alternative to hgh which it isn't but I take two to three capsules on an empty stomach b4 bed my girlfriend also takes it it's a good product to use to induce a relaxed state.

The active ingredient is dyphenhydramine HCl, which is Benedryl, the generic of which probably costs about 1/50th as much.

It's probably not his but that's also an early symptom of diabetes. If your body has trouble processing sugar you often get thirsty at night and pee alot. That's one of the early signs docs look for. Of course doctors assume you eat like "normal" people and take no supplements too.
Creatine/protein shakes make me thirsty too.

Try ZMA

A lot of guys say that ZMA helps them sleep deeply so maybe its worth a shot, may help boost testostorone levels as well.

Top Bottom