Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UNIVERSITY SYSTEM FUCKS WARIK AGAIN (sigh)

Welp... I picked 4 suck ass classes, but need to pick one more. As foreseen, there is absolutely no 5th class I can pick that pertains to my major.

YAY

-Warik

I got fucked today by my school today also, Warik.

I was told that although I was approved for a private student loan to cover my car payments, living expenses; I could not receive it b/c "I was over my designated budget."

I love the fact that a school can tell me how much my budget should be......For some reason, my school hates approving me for loans....they tell me everytime I don't need it.

But, I won't fret.....I'll defeat them tomorrow. I always do....

RyanH said:
I was told that although I was approved for a private student loan to cover my car payments, living expenses; I could not receive it b/c "I was over my designated budget."

That's ridiculous. I'm glad I don't have to take out any loans. I would assume the only reason the school wouldn't want to give someone a loan is because they'd be afraid of not getting the money back. They must not have much faith in themselves if they don't think that one of their future lawyers will be able to pay off a car loan. =)

RyanH said:
I love the fact that a school can tell me how much my budget should be......For some reason, my school hates approving me for loans....they tell me everytime I don't need it.

I love the fact that a school determines my registration date based on insignificant facts like my name and Junior status. Apparently my high GPA, multiple scholarship credit requirements, and the fact that I skipped my freshman year is of less importance than "Willie is a Sophomore with a 2.5 GPA, but his name begins with a 'B' and yours doesn't!"

RyanH said:
But, I won't fret.....I'll defeat them tomorrow. I always do....

I think I'll defeat my school by signing up for a bunch of BS classes, taking the scholarship money, dropping all of the classes, and using that money to start my own business. What do you think?

-Warik

Top Bottom