Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uniquemicals VS Sarmssearch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thread, read all of it, although I might have missed some posts.

I'm considering a new study for my rats. The only problem is, my lab is located in Europe (the Netherlands) and I haven't found a decent, local supplier of research samples. Does anyone have any experience with either Uniquemicals or Sarms Search in regards to international shipments to the EU or, specifically, the Netherlands? Did anyone have any problems? How long does the shipment take?

Currently, I'm considering a GW-50 study with SS samples as unique is currently in back order. Info on the international shipments of that supplier would be great.

I've had both SS and Unique delivered to Sweden. Some packages I had to pay extra in customs but some got thru without customs interference :)
No problem besides that.
Nice and quick deliverys when not backordered. Still waiting for two orders from Unique.
Only positive exp besides Swedish though.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app :)

I've had both SS and Unique delivered to Sweden. Some packages I had to pay extra in customs but some got thru without customs interference :)
No problem besides that.
Nice and quick deliverys when not backordered. Still waiting for two orders from Unique.
Only positive exp besides Swedish though.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app :)

Thank you very much, my rats appreciate it.

Well looks like I got some bunk osta from SS. Unacceptable from such a "reputable" company. Back to unique I go.

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

Well looks like I got some bunk osta from SS. Unacceptable from such a "reputable" company. Back to unique I go.

Details?

Anyone can spout off what you're saying but with no basis no one has any understanding of why you feel the way you do.

Details?

Anyone can spout off what you're saying but with no basis no one has any understanding of why you feel the way you do.

17 days in. No pump, no vascularity, no help with DOMS. Unique actually helped with DOMS upon first dose by almost probably 80%. I'd have to remind myself I worked out.

Really??? Everyone seems ta say SS is the best?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Not everyone but many stand by them. Maybe I just don't respond to whatever its suspended in, who knows. There's no information sent with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom