Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Underwear issues when squatting (or lunging)..

Seashell

El Kabong
Platinum
Okay.. I've tried the traditional pair of panties.. always gives me a wedgie.

Tried a thong..that didn't feel nice, and also required "adjustments" between sets.

One can only retrieve the panties so many times...it's becoming embarassing. Damn mirrors everywhere too, nowhere to hide.

What are you ladies wearing to squat? Boy shorts? Commando?

Someone help. :)

The feeling of panties riding up on me during squats is one of my major peeves. I always just wear short jogging shorts with no underwear at all.

Camel toe (pardon my frankness) isnt a
consideration for me since I workout alone at home.

Commando.

Seriously.

That or a pair of dance tights with the feet cut off - just wear them under sweats, yoga pants, shorts or what ever you train in.

Thanks for the responses ladies..

Commando it is.

:D

Note to self: Check all seams beforehand.

hahaha you just reminded me when once i had on some new low rise terry pants - went to do squats and my whole damn ass came out!

so for now - i wear adidas type pants commando - works the best

I always wear a thong in the gym...I'm one of those that cannot stand a wedgie...if I get one, I feel the urge to take care of it immediately!

LOL Jilly, that's what I was thinking... my pants have done that before, but just flashed the underwear which isn't so bad, but still an unwanted distraction at the bottom of a squat.

I'll have to make sure the drawstring is REAL tight if I'm going commando.

boscoe wilson said:
I always wear a thong in the gym...I'm one of those that cannot stand a wedgie...if I get one, I feel the urge to take care of it immediately!

I always wear a thong too... doesn't bother me when I squat or lunge.

I wear panties & adjust -- I hate thongs & I don't think I could go commando....maybe in the summer.

I can't wear regular panties anymore...short boyshorts, but except for when I was pregnant, I don't think I've worn briefs or bikini's since I was in my early 20's.

Top Bottom