Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ultradrol vs msten for strength on my lifts

Walter Training

I've used ultradrol a few times for the strength on my weight lifting just skyrocketed. I loved the results, but that is now banned and I can't find it. looking for it online for a new cycle I run into msten, they describe it as very similar to ultradrol and even better any users of msten here that can give me reviews about it ?

I'm about to order this Msten in place of the ultra drol unless someone tells me other wise

Msten and ultradrol are the same thing. Two brand names for the same Methylstenbolone pro hormone.

It's extremely liver toxic so make sure to use a good liver aid supplement with your cycle like n2guard from n2bm.com.

Also make sure to run a proper mini PCT after your cycle as it is extremely suppressive of natural testosterone production.
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]4 weeks of the following:
[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]clomid at 25mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]nolvadex at 20mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]n2guard at 3 capsules/day[/FONT]

Instead of looking for a banned prohormone, I would look for something else to increase strength. There are various steroids both oral and injectable that will help with that. You can also look at the SARM S4 if you want something that is still legal.

Top Bottom