ex0Tic_island_girl
New member
HOw tall are you and how much do you weight?
ex0Tic_island_girl said:HOw tall are you and how much do you weight?
***how much do YOU weight? would be the appropriate question- see newbiebynature's avatar***ex0Tic_island_girl said:HOw tall are you and how much do you weight?
NOOB, hes only the coolest visor wearer on EFex0Tic_island_girl said:this is not gambino... who the hell is gambino
been here since march and you dont know gambino? and you are not plat? wow........ex0Tic_island_girl said:this is not gambino... who the hell is gambino
ex0Tic_island_girl said:this is not gambino... who the hell is gambino
mightymouse69 said:ummmm....Gambino's Mother?[/QUOTE
I am not related to gambino at all....
freako.....
ex0Tic_island_girl said:mightymouse69 said:ummmm....Gambino's Mother?[/QUOTE
I am not related to gambino at all....
freako.....
lol, give us a hint?
mightymouse69 said:lol, give us a hint?
oh mightymouse i dont know this one is a hard one....lol....she called you a retard...lolex0Tic_island_girl said:here's your hint
FUCK OFF....RETARD
HA HA HA
ohh, i have it figured out...its that dude who wants to get bombedangel_girl said:oh mightymouse i dont know this one is a hard one....lol....she called you a retard...lol
i had the same thoughtSublimeZM said:ohh, i have it figured out...its that dude who wants to get bombed
stupid 24 hour k thingangel_girl said:i had the same thought
SublimeZM said:ohh, i have it figured out...its that dude who wants to get bombed
ex0Tic_island_girl said:what the hell are you guys talking about...
these ppl must be on crack
ha ha
NO need to prove who I am
You all dont know me...
I am girl...that nobody will ever know
enough said...
How did you find elite??? do you know anyone on the board?ex0Tic_island_girl said:Stay On The Topic
gonelifting said:I would probably not fight you.
daisyduke6 said:How did you find elite??? do you know anyone on the board?
who is your husband?ex0Tic_island_girl said:I FOUND THIS SITE BY MY HUBBY.... he's always on this damn site Laughs so i join and see what's the fuss about...he he
daisyduke6 said:who is your husband?
finish herSoreArms said:alter!
patsfan1379 said:what the fuck is this bullshit.
ban the bitch.
patsfan1379 said:what the fuck is this bullshit.
ban the bitch.
you wanthamstershaver said:finish her
you hittin that kitty orb?awittyusername said:Hey bro. Thats no way to talk to my wife.
hamstershaver said:finish her
ex0Tic_island_girl said:didn't ask you to join in...
Moron
fuck off!!
awittyusername said:Hey bro. Thats no way to talk to my wife.
ex0Tic_island_girl said:whatever float your boat
ex0Tic_island_girl said:what the hell...
I am not your wife
patsfan1379 said:fist yourself.
awittyusername said:Damn it!! I leave the seat up ONCE...and now your not my wife!!! After I have been so supportive of you, since you gained all that weight.![]()
nobody wants to know you either.ex0Tic_island_girl said:what the hell are you guys talking about...
these ppl must be on crack
ha ha
NO need to prove who I am
You all dont know me...
I am girl...that nobody will ever know
enough said...
ex0Tic_island_girl said:ha okay..
whatever float your pantsy..
we got some comedian here..
haha
your funny
Not
how much do you weigh, you fat bitch.ex0Tic_island_girl said:didn't ask you to join in...
Moron
fuck off!!
im tryin to sink yours... we need more firepower!ex0Tic_island_girl said:whatever float your boat
hamstershaver said:you hittin that kitty orb?
roflmoao@awitty and patsfans harrasmentsawittyusername said:Jesus!!! You sound just like your mother!!!!![]()
This is why I asked you NOT to post here. Its my one place I can come to and not get NAGGED.
Listen....Can we just talk about this when I get home?
awittyusername said:Jesus!!! You sound just like your mother!!!!![]()
This is why I asked you NOT to post here. Its my one place I can come to and not get NAGGED.
Listen....Can we just talk about this when I get home?
awittyusername said:Well, obviously not tonight...she is in one of her "moods"![]()
thats what im sayingonelifting said:Awitty, your lady's bringin you down man. Way down. Keep her on a leash. Insulting all our friends here, when she just came on board. Not a good start.
gonelifting said:Awitty, your lady's bringin you down man. Way down. Keep her on a leash. Insulting all our friends here, when she just came on board. Not a good start.
great adviceawittyusername said:beg the younger guys NOT to get married.
omg u told me u wernet marriedawittyusername said:Jesus!!! You sound just like your mother!!!!![]()
This is why I asked you NOT to post here. Its my one place I can come to and not get NAGGED.
Listen....Can we just talk about this when I get home?

nycgirl said:Awitty!! WTF is this? I didn't know you had a wife.
no man should get married young or oldawittyusername said:Sorry guys. Now, you know why I have a negative perspective on females, and beg the younger guys NOT to get married.
SoKlueles said:omg u told me u wernet married![]()
agreedhamstershaver said:no man should get married young or old
hamstershaver said:no man should get married young or old

awittyusername said:Ohhhh Shitttt!!!
I am in trouble now. Listen nycgirl...I should have told you...But, things haven't been good at home.
wah wah wahed it.ex0Tic_island_girl said:sublimez started it...i guess he's a midget and fat
gessh is not my fault ..damn
lol!!!awittyusername said:Ohhhh Shitttt!!!
I am in trouble now. Listen nycgirl...I should have told you...But, things haven't been good at home.
you sent him nudes also?nycgirl said:So, what the PMs, the late night chats didn't mean anything to you? What about the nude pics I sent to you? Huh . . You have some explaining to do.
awittyusername said:Ohhhh Shitttt!!!
I am in trouble now. Listen nycgirl...I should have told you...But, things haven't been good at home.
umm needtogetas or sumblime hmmmSublimeZM said:wah wah wahed it.
dang no doubtgonelifting said:That's it! Awitty, i'm taking all your pics down off my fridge. You married?
and To this rude slob of a woman?!?
both at oncehotzie said:umm needtogetas or sumblime hmmm
i knew itSublimeZM said:both at once
id rather treat you like a toilet,ex0Tic_island_girl said:I am not your WIFE......
I rather marry a toilet
shit....
cmon sub, you can do betterSublimeZM said:id rather treat you like a toilet,
gonelifting said:How old are you and how much do you weigh?
Does you husbanc frequent chat or another board?
im not too good at being meanSoKlueles said:cmon sub, you can do better
ex0Tic_island_girl said:I am not your WIFE......
I rather marry a toilet
shit....
lets take one on her facepatsfan1379 said:i have to take a shit.
nycgirl said:So, what the PMs, the late night chats didn't mean anything to you? What about the nude pics I sent to you? Huh . . You have some explaining to do.
SoKlueles said:you sent him nudes also?
omg
he told me i was the only one
huh? im not about to jerk off to her posts,SoKlueles said:um yes u are
pretend shes me![]()
SublimeZM said:huh? im not about to jerk off to her posts,
seriously though, i like you so its all in good fun, but this girl took my first bomb
awittyusername said:Oh great...Here come the daily insults and threats of divorce.![]()
ex0Tic_island_girl said:some of you ppl have issues....
grow up
awittyusername said:Baby....Your special...But, things are just complicated....You know I love you.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














