dudette, ill be your rebound guy if you wantnycgirl said:COMPLICATED??? I guess you were going to tell her the trip we planned in July was for business. I can't believe I fell for this shit.
LOVE ME??
dudette, ill be your rebound guy if you wantnycgirl said:COMPLICATED??? I guess you were going to tell her the trip we planned in July was for business. I can't believe I fell for this shit.
LOVE ME??
only cause everybody hates youex0Tic_island_girl said:this is just too funny...
nycgirl said:COMPLICATED??? I guess you were going to tell her the trip we planned in July was for business. I can't believe I fell for this shit.
LOVE ME??

ex0Tic_island_girl said:this is just too funny...
SublimeZM said:only cause everybody hates you
ex0Tic_island_girl said:this is just too funny...
actually if u saw the movie to it its pretty funny, but this doesnt change the fact that this persons a dick, and ima ban their nonalter and husband with one foul(smelling like klueskittyklue) swooppatsfan1379 said:your avatar sucks big black donkey dick.
awittyusername said:Well, from the looks of it....I will definately be able to see you in july. In fact, I may need a place to sleep starting tonight. ???![]()
ex0Tic_island_girl said:awwww... really....
damn....
i should go in the corner and cry now..
awittyusername said:Doesn't surprise me at all that you would find humor in turning my friends against me....Then, dumping me for all to see.
patsfan1379 said:go in the corner and shove a cucumber wrapped in sandpaper up your vaginal cavity.
nycgirl said:Oh, I see. Is running game on innocent (and oh,so sexy) newbies your thing? You know I love you. How could you lie to me? I would do anything for you.
Now, I'm crying. Is this what you want? Do you want to see me in pain? I don't know . . . I just don't know . . .
My only pleasure in life. I think we are perfect for each other...especially since I don't have anywhere else to live now.look whose talking.ex0Tic_island_girl said:u have some issues
you and sublime
come n here and talk shit
ha ha..
too funny
losers
lol at sub tryin to fight a girlSublimeZM said:look whose talking.
ill fight you
ex0Tic_island_girl said:u have some issues
you and sublime
came n here and started talking shit
faggots
i thought we were pretend marrieddaisyduke6 said:Awitty, Can I be your wife???? Just for pretend tho okay
awittyusername said:I am/was stuck in a relationship with an evil person. You were my only escape.My only pleasure in life. I think we are perfect for each other...especially since I don't have anywhere else to live now.
I definately don't want you to be in pain. I'm sorry
Wait a minute....Did you say you would do anything for me![]()
nycgirl said:I think we are perfect for each other too. I consider you my soulmate. I go to bed aching to be with you. I dream about making passionate love to you and taking care of your every need. Everyday I look at the calendar wishing our trip in July was one day closer.
Yes, I would do anything for you. I want you. I need you.
Come to me . . . .
oh duh, You are sooo right.hotzie said:i thought we were pretend married

yaydaisyduke6 said:oh duh, You are sooo right.
Kay awitty and nycgirl can be married
Hotzie your all mine.![]()
daisyduke6 said:Awitty, Can I be your wife???? Just for pretend tho okay
awittyusername said:Wow!
I would...but...technically its her car. And, she took the keys. So, maybe you are in the mood for a road trip tonight??
awittyusername said:I tried the first day you got here. But, you ran and told Radar that I wasn't your wife.People were actually believing me.

nycgirl said:Um, No. Get your ass on a plane or sleep in your front yard.

daisyduke6 said:Oh sorry....
I wouldnt ever cheat on Hotzie so I take back what I said. I hope you understand.![]()
ex0Tic_island_girl said:so far only one person answer my question ...
why is that is that because the rest of you are
ashame of your height and weight
now all i gotta do is take care of wootoom and ill be all setdaisyduke6 said:Oh sorry....
I wouldnt ever cheat on Hotzie so I take back what I said. I hope you understand.![]()
5'6 170.ex0Tic_island_girl said:so far only one person answer my question ...
why is that is that because the rest of you are
ashame of your height and weight
ex0Tic_island_girl said:HOw tall are you and how much do you weight?
SublimeZM said:5'6 170.
why dont you post up your stats, fatty
Then why do you care what we all weigh in at?ex0Tic_island_girl said:NOpe not at all

im goin to need pics to verify thisex0Tic_island_girl said:5'2 105
over all i am very very very very Ugly and fat
i lied, im really 5'3 106 poundsex0Tic_island_girl said:5'2 105
over all i am very very very very Ugly and fat
awittyusername said:Do you have a credit card # I could borrow for the flight? The credit cards are technically in her name. Please baby....I love you!!![]()
ex0Tic_island_girl said:so far only one person answer my question ...
why is that is that because the rest of you are
ashame of your height and weight
daisyduke6 said:Then why do you care what we all weigh in at?![]()
c;mon now, use that money for something worthwihile, like menycgirl said:Are you broke too? You want me to pay for your flight? I thought you were successful. I can't believe this.
I love you so much. I want you to be with me. I don't want to see you on living on the street. I don't know . . . Do you really love me? How do you I know you don't have someone else in your life?
Fine, I will book your flight. Check your PMs for flight information. I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't think straight. My heart has taken over my brain.
SublimeZM said:i lied, im really 5'3 106 pounds
you're a very sexy 250daisyduke6 said:Kay since we are all telling the truth, I am 5'0 and two fitty llbs.
I am trying to work it off.daisyduke6 said:Thanks baby![]()

Great!!nycgirl said:Are you broke too? You want me to pay for your flight? I thought you were successful. I can't believe this.
I love you so much. I want you to be with me. I don't want to see you on living on the street. I don't know . . . Do you really love me? How do you I know you don't have someone else in your life?
Fine, I will book your flight. Check your PMs for flight information. I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't think straight. My heart has taken over my brain.
why i like it gives me something to grabdaisyduke6 said:I am trying to work it off.![]()
awittyusername said:Great!!
I know how we can pay for the plane tickets. (and some debt I have incurred) The Jerry Springer Show is doing a show on Married men scamming girls on the internet for sex. Are you interested being on the show??? My wife and I have been on it twice already
..lol..JayC9 said:click click...damn it's not firing
patsfan1379 said:bitch just gave me red
Y'know, if she threatens divorce. You're ahead in the long run.awittyusername said:This is why I asked you not to post here!! These are my friends!! I knew you would do this.![]()
angel_girl to mightymouse69...yes mightymouse69??? what are the coordinates for the location? on it sir.........lol......mightymouse69 said:Calling for air support...
angel_girl said:angel_girl to mightymouse69...yes mightymouse69??? what are the coordinates for the location? on it sir.........lol......
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














