Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ufc

DTown Boxer

Does anyone wath NHB fighting? Tomorrow There is a UFC in AC NJ. Rizzo and Coutoure are figting in the Main event which will be good, But check Out Pete Williams he is a monster and should have an exciting fight!

Hey boxer, I'm in the UK where you're lucky to find UFC videos (most of which are banned) so there's never any on TV. Do you know if there are any sites that stream it over the web?

I love the UFC, but haven't been keeping up to date to much because of work. Coutore is one bad mother fucker. He's the type of person that you would never expect to be a fighter. Rizzo is a good fighter, but I don't think he'll be able to hang. Who is Pete Williams fighting? My all time greatest fights to watch are Coutoure & Belfort, Coutoure & Randelman. Randelman is a monster, but I just don't think he has any power behind his swings, their just quick, he doesn't hardly ever follow through.

I met Mark Coleman here is Houston awhile back at a Renegades fighting match. (amateur UFC) He didn't look all that big at all. I've got a pic w/ a couple of my buddies & myself w/ him. I tower over him. He's a down to earth cool mutha f*cker. We were talking to him about the fight between Shamrock & the chinese guy w/ dyed hair (can't remember his name). Shamrock was winning the fight in my opinion and threw in the towel. Coleman said that Shamrock hadn't trained at all for that fight, and that he had a new 20 year old gf, that he was spending all his time with.

How come that stuff is not on Pay-Per-View anymore??? That was always interesting..also is Joyce Gracie still fighting??

Love UFC

My moms next door neighbor in Coldwater MI is Dan "the beast'' Severn.

Him an my step-dad are pretty good friends. When Shamrock and Severn were both in the WWF, they had a show in Detroit and they both went to Severns house. Severn actually came over and introduced me and my step-dad to Shamrock.

Top Bottom