Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

U.Faber vs GSP vs Anderson Silva vs Jon Jones vs Cain Velasquez

ronki23

Looking past their weight, which one is the toughest? How would other greats like Lesnar,Fedor,Overeem,Lyoto Machida, Rampage, Randy, Chuck, Dan Severn and Don Frye measure up?

Otherwise, what are your predictions for the future of those still-going? I say GSP will outclass Nick Diaz over all the rounds, JDS will beat Cain through superior strikes/take it over all rounds, Fedor will win in Russia/Japan and come back, and Reem will beat Lesnar because he has striking AND grappling as opposed to Lesnar who relies on wrestling (plus Brock hates getting hit).
progress.gif
http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=1074522780

GSP is pretty bad ass, too. Dos Santos rocks, but isn't on this list. But, I don't know how to look past the weight part. I wouldn't wanna see GSP in the cage with Brock Lesnar. Lesnar is a monster. Sure, he's had a few bad fights, but if EVERYONE is in top physical condition, he's probably the most bad ass person in the UFC at the moment. We'll see how his fight goes in December, though, I am curious.

anderson silva vs gsp is what needs to happen and give jon bones a little more experience and that would be one hell of a fight all three have what it takes to be the best
\

I really like george st pierre, he is a great representative of the mma , but i dont think he has a chance against silva. George cannot last 5 rounds against a finisher like silva. Jon jones and silva is the real fight we all need to see. I think if jones can get that boxing pussy metality out of himself after refusing to figh chonen he could beat silva.

i think if anderson fights either of them he finishes them. their only chance is to grind out five rounds on top of anderson because neither have the superior grappling or striking. GSP has the safest ground n' pound and uses his guard passing well so out of either of them he has the best chance. that said, silva vs. jones would be the better fight to watch. i think either way silva knocks out anyone of them.

Overeem would take them all out...one by one, but the fight I would have liked to see would have been Jones vs. Anderson, but after Jones declining to fight...don't think much anymore of him.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom