Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC 84 thoughts and predictions?

crazyjoe said:
umm...I'm pretty sure the state of Minnesota alone has more than 3million people. http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0004986.html

Yeah. "3 million" is a typo on my behalf. I think LA has a population of more than 3 million. The US population is about 300 million. Still it is no rival for the sheer mass of population in Eurasia, which is around 4.6 billion (not a typo).

I think BJ Penn will end up beating Sherk. BJ is just a little better at EVERYTHING. If Sherk wins it will be by out working BJ in the late rounds.

Also:

Wanderlei Silva vs. Keith Jardine
Wanderlei all the way. His aggressive style is precisely what gives Jardine problems (e.g., Houston Alexander). In the Liddell fight, Jardine benefited from Chuck's sit-back-and-wait style. This won't be the same fight.

Tito Ortiz vs. Lyoto Machina
Tito via pressure. We have not really seen it yet, but Machida's weakness is going to be wrestlers that press the action and put him on his back. This will be a nice parting gift from Tito to Dana.

Winners prediction:
Penn (will be interesting to see Sherk's physical condition after getting popped for steroids and being suspended)
Ortiz (who is done with the UFC after this fight due to Dana White)
Jardine (I like Silva better as a fighter but going through recent performances- Jardine beat the hell out of Chuck who beat the hell out of Silva)

how do u put anyone above fedor as the best pound for pound fighter?
Gordz24 said:
Curious to see what you guys think of this card. I think it is an amazing card. One of the better ones to ever been laid out in recent years.

BJ Penn VS Sean Sherk

Wanderlei Silva VS Keith Jardine

Wilson Gouveia Vs. Goran Reljic

Tito Ortiz Vs. Lyoto Machida

Thiago Silva Vs. Antonio Mendes

Undercard is hawt too...
-----------------------------------------------------------

BJ Penn IMO is the number 3 pound for pound best fighter in the world.

Anderson Silva
GSP
BJ PENN
Fedor
Rampage Jackson

I see BJ Penn winning in the 2nd round via TKO or rear naked choke.

Also I think Wanderlei and Lyoto win as well.

Thoughts?

breakneck said:
Winners prediction:
Penn (will be interesting to see Sherk's physical condition after getting popped for steroids and being suspended)
Ortiz (who is done with the UFC after this fight due to Dana White)
Jardine (I like Silva better as a fighter but going through recent performances- Jardine beat the hell out of Chuck who beat the hell out of Silva)
that makes no sense at all, jardine beat chuck, chuck beat silva, well u also know that silva KO'd rampage twice, and rampage KO'd chuck twice, its all about the matchups, wandy is and always will be my favorite fighter

Top Bottom