Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turanabol

After 3 weeks now, I have to drop the winny, and probably stop training for a while. Winny fucked up my elbow. I'm up from 86 to 93kgs tho. Solid gains. And strength is through the roof. It's a shame I have to stop now, while I was on a roll.

Well I have used TB for the first 3.5 weeks of my 12 week cycle. So far I have to say that it was pretty good. I am stacking it with EQ and noticed strength and weight gain in 3 days.
It kicked in very fast. No bloat.

I will say for me though that the TB seemed to stop showing gains after about 3.5 weeks. I switched up to Winny and am feeling a jump start in my hardness and strength again.

This is what I have been doing
60mg/day TB for first 3.5 weeks
600mg/week EQ for 12 weeks
60mg/day Winny for 3.5 to 6th week.
250 iu HCG / 2 times / week - for the boys

I would agree with you when you say it kicked in fast, I could really feel it only 3days after popping the first pill on the second workout...

It would be interesting to do another cycle, only double the dosage...!

I just stopped my entire cycle after 3 weeks. The results were nothing short of spectacular, but my tendons are fucked up bigtime by the winstrol. Have to stop training for a month I guess.

JohnRambo said:
I would agree with you when you say it kicked in fast, I could really feel it only 3days after popping the first pill on the second workout...

It would be interesting to do another cycle, only double the dosage...!

Only a pitty that my nose and ass bleeds when I up the dosage....

Question.......when I put the little square OT tabs on my toungue, they have little-to-NO taste and dissolve pretty quickly. Legit??

Top Bottom