Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turanabol

chase152 said:
How long does it take to kick in? Tbol that is..

It's effects are felt differently for everyone, but it took about a week before I felt anything (comparable to dbol). It was, however, my first AAS use so I had nothing to compare it with.

11 days in im up 2 lbs and strength is going waaaay up, and this is with cal deficient diet. Definetly leaned out a bit already too. This is GOOD stuff. This may be my oral of choice from now on. Im just curious to see if the results keep coming or if they stop at about 4 weeks like ive heard from so many others.

running 40mg ed, split 4 10mg tabs up throughout the day, one at 7am, 11am, 3pm, 7pm (or there abouts). I am starting to get some badass pumps and vascularity, noticed alot during yesterdays workout.

Has anyone had an experience in stacking OT with deca? I did a stack with anavar and deca and would like to try a ot/deca stack. Any suggestions Is theis effective?

vio said:
Well, so far a huge disappointment for me. It seems it causes allergic reactions like lightheadedness, allmost like being really drunk (mind you, I don't drink), and gives some serious rashes and swellings. No strength gains whatsoever tho. Very little size. I'd rather contribute that to muscle memory and bulk nutrition.

(If my english is off, it's because of that tbol. Man, I feel high as a kite. Really knox my sox off. I have problems walking if i do 50mg at once. But that's prolly the allergy. Will the allergy extend to winstrol and other orals?)

what brand of Tbol you using with all these sides?

Top Bottom