Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turanabol

this test rebound you guys are taking about with var and tbol...is it really true? wouldn't at least nolva, if not clomid for pct make sense just to make sure everything goes right with the boys down below?

Definately do PCT - the rebound is just in interesting phenomenon & may make recovery easier, but I wouldn't rely on it returning your body to its' n'ormal' state - use clomid & / or nolva.

Here are my final OT results. I ended up using OT only for 5 weeks. Half the time I did 20mg/day & the second half I did 30mg/day. The only other supplements I used were a month of Animal Pak's M-Stak & protein powder. While my diet was far from optimal, I tried to clean it up as I went along. I know that I still am/was not taking in enough calories, appetite & personal
circumstances prevent/prevented
me from optimizing it further. I ended up with a weight gain of 11lbs. I did not measure my bodyfat% but I don't believe (based on appearance) that it changed drastically. My workout poundages did increase...some examples are +45 lbs in the squat; +15 lbs in the dumbell hammer curl; +25 lbs in the flat bench press. While these gains in 5 weeks time seem somewhat significant, I am unsure how much of it was due to the 'psychological' aspect of first-time AAS use & how much of it was actually due to the OT.
I would definitely use OT again, but would use a higher dosage and am happy with the outcome (although going in, my ignorance caused me to have higher expectations).

I am using tamoxifen & milk thistle for PCT.

Last edited:
I had very good results from OT at a dosage of 25mg/day.I gained 5 permanent kilos i still have after 6 months.Good strength gains too.
The only problem i have had is that it really shut me down pretty badly even at that dosage,much more than a 2 year cycle of deca@600mg/wk !

JohnRambo said:
Height is 1,92m, BF 17% before tbol, 16%after tbol, 14% now.... :mix:

Two weeks after cycle I've lost 1,5kg and almost 2%BF, but it should be considered that I've been doing low-carb diett the last week...

My PCT have been just fine by the way....

JohnRambo said:
Two weeks after cycle I've lost 1,5kg and almost 2%BF, but it should be considered that I've been doing low-carb diett the last week...

My PCT have been just fine by the way....

What did you use for PCT?

Height is 1,92m, BF 17% before tbol, 16%after tbol, 14% now....

Good work on dropping the BF & your results in general

At your stats you're prolly well below your genetic potential & so it wouldn't be impossible to gain 7-8 kg - but my guess is that this is your first (or second) cycle & you havent been training / eating properly that long - which would explain such big gains ( for tbol only )

keep up the good work & GL
D.O.E

duke of earl said:
Good work on dropping the BF & your results in general

At your stats you're prolly well below your genetic potential & so it wouldn't be impossible to gain 7-8 kg - but my guess is that this is your first (or second) cycle & you havent been training / eating properly that long - which would explain such big gains ( for tbol only )

keep up the good work & GL
D.O.E

I've been training a long period of time, but I'm only soon at the end of my first year of close to perfect eating and really serious training...

That offcourse should be considered as a reason of why I've gained this much...

gtrack said:
I had very good results from OT at a dosage of 25mg/day.I gained 5 permanent kilos i still have after 6 months.Good strength gains too.
The only problem i have had is that it really shut me down pretty badly even at that dosage,much more than a 2 year cycle of deca@600mg/wk !

how do you know that it shut you down? did you get bloodwork?

Top Bottom