Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turanabol

I've been training a long period of time, but I'm only soon at the end of my first year of close to perfect eating and really serious training...

I had exactly the same thing on my first cycle of Var only - I only really got my training & diet sorted once I started on the AS ( although I always thought I was doing it all right ) - I had trained for 5-6 years before, but it was only in the year leading up to my first cycle that I really got my sh!t together -
I did 10 weeks of var at 50mg ED and kept about 14 lbs of it & lost about 3% BF

terrapin said:
how do you know that it shut you down? did you get bloodwork?

No,but it has annihilated my sex drive.I have never felt like this before.

For me it has produced the best size/strength gains ever without worries about gyno etc.
But next time i'll sure use Proviron or something really androgenic along with it.

gtrack said:
No,but it has annihilated my sex drive.I have never felt like this before.

For me it has produced the best size/strength gains ever without worries about gyno etc.
But next time i'll sure use Proviron or something really androgenic along with it.

What is your PCT??

I'm fatigued, and sex drive is unchanged. Have to sleep all the time.. :(. Blood in droppings too. Might be from the winstrol tho.

No pct,i just went on with another programme.
Now on test and var but zero sex drive.
HCG didn't work wither...

Blood in droppings is red or dark ?
Dark means intestinal problems,red could be hemorrhoids but nothing serious(dark is worse).

gtrack said:
No pct,i just went on with another programme.
Now on test and var but zero sex drive.
HCG didn't work wither...

Blood in droppings is red or dark ?
Dark means intestinal problems,red could be hemorrhoids but nothing serious(dark is worse).

Then I'm all fine! :D
It was fair red and watery.

Doing great now. I'm very fatigued, but that might as well be the winstrol. Ending week 3 now, my working sets (bench press) are up from 10x115kgs to 9x127.5kgs. And climbing.
I'm up from 86kgs to 92.

vio said:
Doing great now. I'm very fatigued, but that might as well be the winstrol. Ending week 3 now, my working sets (bench press) are up from 10x115kgs to 9x127.5kgs. And climbing.
I'm up from 86kgs to 92.

I'm pretty sure its the t-bol, not the winstrol that makes you tired...

Top Bottom