Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turanabol

bump

I'm looking to do the following Bill Roberts inspired cycle:

Weeks 1-2: 40mg ED
Weeks 3-4: 10mg ED
Weeks 5-6: Nothing, not even PCT.

Then repeat as often as necessary, looking for slow but sure, non-obvious, gains.

Also - updates from the current Turanabol users?

Handango.

handango said:
bump

I'm looking to do the following Bill Roberts inspired cycle:

Weeks 1-2: 40mg ED
Weeks 3-4: 10mg ED
Weeks 5-6: Nothing, not even PCT.

Then repeat as often as necessary, looking for slow but sure, non-obvious, gains.

Also - updates from the current Turanabol users?

Handango.

I seem to have kept my OT gains from 30mg ED for a total of 5 weeks; start off with 20mg ED for the first two weeks...just to get my feet wet. The total weight gain was ~15 lbs. I don't seem to have changed my body composition drastically, but didn't have my bf measured before/after. The strength gains were there also...some 40 lbs on the squat & 15 lbs on the dumbell hammer curls. These are just some examples...not sure how much of the strength gains were psychological since I did have rather high expectations for my first use of AAS. I also did minimal PCT (nolva & milk thistle) & would recommend you do something.
Hope this helps.

One thing is for sure... Turanabol wasnt a bad beginning on the anabolic career.. It's a good and safe alternativ to dbol...

Thanks guys.

How much training?

Stupidly I stopped training in the period before receiving my delivery.

I have a 5 day body-part split planned, although I last hit the gym two days ago for a 'get back into it' all-over workout, and I'm still aching.

Ideally I should have waited until I had finished 'getting back into it' before starting the OT, but I figure if I begin with a slow first week while taking OT it won't do any harm.

Reading smaretick's post, I'll drop the 40mg ED down to 30mg ED for the first 2 weeks.

Also I'm sure that OT research paper summary thats going around says that OT has a half-life of 16 hours, pointing to a single daily dose being best, especially if you want to upset nightly natural test increase as little as possible (?).

Smaretick - how long ago did you finish your cycle/PCT?

Cheers!

Handango.

I haven't heard that that tbol has a 16hr half life, I think more like 6 to 8hrs, where did you read this.

[The pharmacokinetics of Oral-Turinabol in humans]

[Article in German]

Schumann W.

Institut fur Mikrobiologie und experimentelle Therapie (ZIMET), Jena.

Disposition and excretion of the anabolic steroid Oral-Turinabol (1;4-chloro-17 alpha-methyl-androsta-1,4-diene-17 beta-hydroxy-3-one) were investigated in male volunteers. Following single p.o. and i.v. administration of the tritium-labelled compound the plasma concentration courses of total radioactivity (1 and 1-metabolites) and of the unchanged parent drug as well as the urinary excretion were estimated. From these data model independent pharmacokinetic parameters based on statistical moments were calculated. 1 is almost completely absorbed after p.o. administration of 10 mg per volunteer. Peak concentrations of total radioactivity and of 1 in plasma were reached about 3 h p.a. Irregularities observed in the plasma level profile following both p.o. and i.v. administration of 1 are due to a marked enterohepatic circulation. Orally given 1 is subject to a first-pass effect, resulting in a diminished systematic availability. The AUC-ratio of the unchanged drug and the total radioactivity of 1 : 13 shows the predominance of metabolites in plasma. After i.v. administration the disposition of unchanged 1 was found biphasically with a terminal half-life of 16 h. 1 and its metabolites are preferentially excreted via the kidneys. The urinary total radioactivity represented about 60% of the dose following both administrations. Due to its affinity to SHBG 1 is able to compete for the protein binding of testosterone, resulting in an increased plasma level of non protein-bound testosterone.

PMID: 1798729 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

The sentence that caught my eye was:

"After i.v. administration the disposition of unchanged [oral turinabol] was found biphasically with a terminal half-life of 16 h."

Now in terms of half-life it doesnt matter how the OT enters the bloodstream, whether by oral or i.v. administration.

The above research states a half-life of 16 hours.

It also states a peak concentration in the blood at 3 hours post-administration, for what it's worth (can we make use of this extra bit of info?).

Handango.

handango said:
The sentence that caught my eye was:

"After i.v. administration the disposition of unchanged [oral turinabol] was found biphasically with a terminal half-life of 16 h."

Now in terms of half-life it doesnt matter how the OT enters the bloodstream, whether by oral or i.v. administration.

The above research states a half-life of 16 hours.

It also states a peak concentration in the blood at 3 hours post-administration, for what it's worth (can we make use of this extra bit of info?).

Handango.

I finished my cycle on 1/24 & started my PCT the next day. Have about 12 days worth of Nolva left, which I intend to use up. I also planned on getting some herbal PCT from Protein Factory (PCT & Unleashed).
As far as dropping the OT from40mg to 30mg, I would definitely recommend this, but wait & see how you react to the OT and be prepared to adjust the dosage (we all react differently to AAS).

vio said:
Would you ppl concider a price tag ofor 10mg BD turanabols fair? I was quite amazed. Much cheaper than anavar at least.

You're getting ripped off. I get them for for 50. Which come to

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom