Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turanabol

18 pounds sounds too much for tbol brothers

Does sound very high, unless he was really small to begin with & was working out & eating really badly (or not at all) - starting the tbol could have given him the drive / initiative to eat well & train hard - hence the big gains.

cop said:
do you need pct with OT???? I read this:a dose of 20mg/day results in a significant suppression of the endogenous test production..but!!!..after only five days the test production is back to normal and in the following continues to increase even further!!!!!!!and this is maintained over 8à10 days..
sounds nice but how we know that the tbol tablets are not dianabol tablets..cause a gain of 18 pounds sounds too much for tbol brothers

Well, that's for 20mg ED. 15mg ED dianabol wont suppress your testosterone either. However, tbol usage is withing the ranges of 40-150mg.

BigVooDoo said:
I've been on OT for 3.5 weeks at 30mg/day and thus far have gained 2 lbs. My diet and training are spot on but I have increased my cardio signifigantly. I'm losing BF while maintaining a strong, hardened look. So far, no sides at all. I'm accomplishing what I set out to do, as for gaining alot of weight using OT only, I just don't see it.

I have gained 8 pounds in less than 2 weeks on tbol + winny. Little strenght has come from it tho.. :(. I'm up 2 reps on my working sets bench press and squats.

after only five days the test production is back to normal and in the following continues to increase even further!!!!!!!and this is maintained over 8-10 days.

yes this test rebound also happens with Var (allegedly)

duke of earl said:
Does sound very high, unless he was really small to begin with & was working out & eating really badly (or not at all) - starting the tbol could have given him the drive / initiative to eat well & train hard - hence the big gains.

I was 90kg when I've started, now I'm about 97-98kg...

johnrambo, what kind of gains are these, all lean or some fat and or water because of bulking diet etc...

duke of earl said:
yes this test rebound also happens with Var (allegedly)

this test rebound you guys are taking about with var and tbol...is it really true? wouldn't at least nolva, if not clomid for pct make sense just to make sure everything goes right with the boys down below?

Top Bottom