Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turanabol

duke of earl said:
Fu<k dude - you should be taking Milk Thistle the whole time you're taking orals let alone 2 at once !!!!! Go get some now & take 1g ED !!! Once you fu<k your liver, you're pretty much fu<ked for life, short of a transplant.....
A friend of mine has just been given 3-6 months to live - diagnosed with terminal liver cancer & there's no hope of a transplant helping him (yes he did juice - whether this had anything to do with it or not - hard to tell)

Thanks for sharing and I'm sorry to hear that about your friend. I am in COMPLETE agreement with your comments regarding toxicity issues from doses described above :(

I'll get som milk thistle then.. :(.
But really, will 100mg ED of orals waste me in 4 weeks with no prior history of AAS use?

But really, will 100mg ED of orals waste me in 4 weeks with no prior history of AAS use?

If you've got a healthy liver ( and not genetically predisposed to liver probs) then I doubt it, but for the sake of a few bucks why risk it?

BTW. I forgot to mention in my post that my friend had absolutely no symptoms until a couple of weeks before he was diagnosed with cancer - so just because you feel alright & your p!ss is clear etc....etc....doesn't mean you're not causing any damage.

under said:
Guys, on another board they were saying that only a 5 to 6 lbs gain was made using this stuff, is this likely to be the amount or more, with all the right factors etc....

I've gained 18...... On a diett of 3500kcal++++, and 300gr++ of protein...

And 40-60mg/day of t-bol...

amvantage said:
I to am about to start an oral turanabol cycle at 40mg/day for 6 weeks. For the guys taking just Turanabol what does your pct look like. I have Clomid and Nolvadex, was thinking about clomid 300/100/50 or Nolva 60/40/20 or a combo of both.

I've used higher dosage of t-bol than that.... Without giving a flying crap in estrogen-blockers....

And still... no titties...

tbol doesn't aromatize, so estrogen-inhibitors wont be necessary. PCT is however. Anything will do I guess. I'll stick to nolva. Won't risk the depressions from clomid.

JohnRambo said:
I've used higher dosage of t-bol than that.... Without giving a flying crap in estrogen-blockers....

And still... no titties...

Your PCT will be to offset the mild shutdown you may experience, ie shrinkage. Since tbol is a milder compound, some people may not experience the crash off a tbol only cycle that you could see with dbol.

Wouldn't hurt to keep that nolva/clomid/HCG handy just in case.

do you need pct with OT???? I read this:a dose of 20mg/day results in a significant suppression of the endogenous test production..but!!!..after only five days the test production is back to normal and in the following continues to increase even further!!!!!!!and this is maintained over 8à10 days..
sounds nice but how we know that the tbol tablets are not dianabol tablets..cause a gain of 18 pounds sounds too much for tbol brothers

I've been on OT for 3.5 weeks at 30mg/day and thus far have gained 2 lbs. My diet and training are spot on but I have increased my cardio signifigantly. I'm losing BF while maintaining a strong, hardened look. So far, no sides at all. I'm accomplishing what I set out to do, as for gaining alot of weight using OT only, I just don't see it.

Top Bottom