Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turanabol

can someone please ppost a link to a detailed post about turinabol.

Is turinabol 17aa.
Turinabol this must be a new juice i take it?
Havent heard of it in the past.

PolfaJelfa said:
can someone please ppost a link to a detailed post about turinabol.

Is turinabol 17aa.
Turinabol this must be a new juice i take it?
Havent heard of it in the past.

yes it's 17aa. Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (4-chloro-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyandrosta-1,4-dien-3-on3)

Turanabol is an oral steroid which was developed during the early 1960's. It has a predominantly anabolic effect which is combined with a relatively low androgenic component. On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very low - only 6 - and the anabolic effect is 53. (In comparison: the androgenic effect of methandienone is 45 and its anabolic effect is 90.). Doesn't aromatize.

I to am about to start an oral turanabol cycle at 40mg/day for 6 weeks. For the guys taking just Turanabol what does your pct look like. I have Clomid and Nolvadex, was thinking about clomid 300/100/50 or Nolva 60/40/20 or a combo of both.

Whacked said:
DEAR GOD.....HOW'S THE LIVER? :(

Liver is allright. No pain, and still my urine is the usual color :).
Prolly go for milk thistle in a few weeks, to be on the safe side.

I'm actully gaining next to nothing of that tbol, on 50-60mg ED. I think my recent gains should be attributed to the addition of winstrol 50mg ED. I know ppl who got great gains of the same tbo tho. Tbol works in mysterious ways.

Liver is allright. No pain, and still my urine is the usual color .
Prolly go for milk thistle in a few weeks, to be on the safe side.

Fu<k dude - you should be taking Milk Thistle the whole time you're taking
orals let alone 2 at once !!!!! Go get some now & take 1g ED !!! Once you fu<k your liver, you're pretty much fu<ked for life, short of a transplant.....
A friend of mine has just been given 3-6 months to live - diagnosed with terminal liver cancer & there's no hope of a transplant helping him (yes he did juice - whether this had anything to do with it or not - hard to tell)

Guys, on another board they were saying that only a 5 to 6 lbs gain was made using this stuff, is this likely to be the amount or more, with all the right factors etc....

Top Bottom