Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tuna Recipies????

WannaBPowerful

What are your favorite ways to prepare tuna? I would like some new things to try. Right now im all tuna with mayo and celery.

2 boxes of Kraft Mac and Cheese
5 cans of tuna
2 sliced tomatoes

Mix well...and it is very good!!!!

B True

mine mostly is relesh, ketchup and mustard on wheat bread. try b-b-q sauce, 57 sauce or ketchup, mustard and a peice of melted cheese to make a tuna melt

b fold the truth said:
2 boxes of Kraft Mac and Cheese
5 cans of tuna
2 sliced tomatoes

Mix well...and it is very good!!!!

B True

Oh yeah I tried this before very good. But if you want to leave out the cheese.

Two or threse can
I put 3 boiled egg whites and a little bit of mayo, maybe some celery and enjoy.

Tunafish is the best kind of protein to eat i think. Nice and quick for me cause i just eat it out of a can. unfortunately a fact about tuna is it does have mercury in it and its been proven in body builders that eat a can a day, their bodies have high amounts of mercury in it. This could eventually lead to mercury poisoning which then leads to death from poisoning or cancers. sucks just thought i should let you know in case you havent already heard. i dont eat a can a day anymore. swordfish is worst too.

I am very curious as to how serious the mercury content is in tuna and how much we are really at risk from it. I eat 1-4 cans everyday so that is a concern. My favorite recipe is straight out of the can, put a bite in your mouth, chew twice and then get a huge ass drink of water to help you swallow before you gag. Also, eating tuna with a baked potatoe actually makes it taste good to me for some reason.

Same with me i eat it right out of the can the taste aint that bad but here i copied this because it refers to bodybuilders. Theres alot more just search the net i read into and im cutting down a little at least on swordfish and tunafish.

For athletes or bodybuilders, the most important nutritional elements are zinc, copper, iron, magnesium, and chromium. Toxic metals such as mercury, lead, and aluminum occasionally show up in unhealthily high concentrations, so the levels of these are definitely worth checking, too. Believe it or not, mercury can accumulate in the body if a bodybuilder eats can after can after can of tunafish. Large deepwater fish are located in the food chain in a position that causes an accumulation of the toxic metal. Lead can be caused by industrial exposure or the contamination of soil and paint around older houses. Aluminum can accumulate from a variety of causes. High levels of this in members of a professional basketball team were traced back to an aluminum-based underarm deodorant the players often used.

and tunafish.

Well idk, i think tuna needs some fixing up.. i add some homemade oliveoil mayo and chipotle pepper.. i really dont mind adding mayo.. it is olive oil. none of that soybean oil crap and preservtives, i suggest some of you guys try makin it, and just for more shits and giggles i use omega-3 egg yolks so i am gettin some omega and some olive oil.. not a bad way to dress up tuna, and a little celery and shallot and a little mustard.. not bad at all

Bigbear

I've been making tuna omlets lately.
1 Can Tuna (let fry in pan for min)
Squirt of Lemon
Dash of Lemon Pepper
Dash of Ms. Dash Lemon
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 eggs
1 egg white
Sprinkle of cheese at end

And thats my late night low carb snack :)

Top Bottom