Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tuna Question

Nutzzzzz

Everyone knows how Tuna has lots of protein right? well i was woundering when you open the can do you guys eat the water in the can or dump it out? I thought if you dump it out some protein go to..

thanks

IT is not like Yogurt

That stuff is mostly water, or oil if you get that sh*t...
like the subject says, it is not like Yogurt where that stuff on the top is protein and nutrients...

Later
Snooker

Re: IT is not like Yogurt

Snooker991 said:
That stuff is mostly water, or oil if you get that sh*t...
like the subject says, it is not like Yogurt where that stuff on the top is protein and nutrients...

Later
Snooker

I rinse it in more water squeeze, rinse and squeeze again.

I drain off most of the water and add a little tobasco sauce. They kinda look at me funny at the grocery store when I buy tuna by the case. LOL V3

Ha Me too

Veni-Vidi-Vici said:
I drain off most of the water and add a little tobasco sauce. They kinda look at me funny at the grocery store when I buy tuna by the case. LOL V3

Seriously....I use a little tobasco and soy sauce right in the can its easy and spicy...wohoo:D:D:D

Velvett-I would too but that takes a lot of time...and I am lazy ;)..Is that avatar your picture??If so, very cute...:heart:

Re: Ha Me too

Snooker991 said:
Velvett-I would too but that takes a lot of time...and I am lazy ;)..Is that avatar your picture??If so, very cute...:heart:

I'm lazy too... I rinse and squish twice all right in the can.

:worried: - out of context that statement is NASTY!

and why yes it is... thanks :D

i also rinse and squeeze. i repeat this until the water being squeezed out is clear. the sodium content goes down a great deal this way. it definitely tastes better than buying the low sodium kind (which is more expensive, and smells like a week old fart).

Top Bottom