Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ttokoyo Sustanon 5ml(250mg/cc)

Hoover said:

I only took 1 shot of it on Saturday and today is Tuesday and it is still killing me. My friend could not deal with the pain so I took his remaining shots, I figured I would use the ttokkyo sust to frontload, but the pain is not worth it.

Did you mix it with EQ or Deca, i know that helped me with the pain with other Sust. i used?

M56M

I did not mix it with anything. I took a shot of sust 300 the day before and did not mix it with anything and did not experience any pain. I never really experience any pain from sust, maybe a little soreness, but the ttokkyo testonon is a different story.

damn you are a brave man. I will never inject sust without padding it. I couldnt walk for days. I am kind of a pussy, I really would rather not even inject t50 without some padding. I have never done suspension, it sounds too damn painful

I had the same problem with ttokkyo sust and I mixed it with Deca. BAD PAIN IN THE GLUTE. I MEAN BAD PAIN. I have used other brands of sust with no problems and I will go back to them now. Too many people are having problems with this.

DUDE. NO. Im no expert but ttokkyo is the third type test ive used and I did not like it at all. PAIN, shit try walkin around with a basketball in your ass even with deca mixed with. Gains i wasnt happy with at all. I had a killer cycle and if it werent for tokkyo dbols (which did work well) i wouldnt have gained much from the test. I had brovel deca. Anyways, I have tried cytahoh sustanon, test ethanate and testanon 250. Ethanate all the way bro. I think the stable levels everyone raves about on here with ethanate really has truth. I would go with ethanate. Granted i dont know near as half as what most others on this board do, but i train, eat sleep and cycle right and i know what i feel. Just my two cents tryin to help you out. And i aint bashin tokkyo just tryin to be honest. Good luck. Maybe you will do better with testanon then me. Anyways good luck again. Peace

im on ttokkyo sust right now and there is no pain what so ever im serious to. I have done other susts before and those all hurt like hell but this TT shit is my new drug of choice!:D

Top Bottom