Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to cure pubertal gyno. Letro, nolva or both?

KyleAP2222

I've probably had gyno since I was 12, i'm about to turn 16, and im just sick if it. I'm not sure what my bf % is but im lean with muscle definition so Im almost certain It's not from being overweight. But I was going to try nolvadex and letro before resorting to surgery and blowing money. It's a mile case of gyno, the lumps are like the size of a nickel, and its puffy which is the only thing that actually annoys me.
Im asking should I run letro daily, then taper off with the nolvadex for no rebound?
Should I run letro and nolva at the same time until it goes away if it does?
Should I try just nolvadex? Also at what amounts? I don't want to ruin my sex drive but if rather not have gyno :) Please give me your imput, Thanks :chomp:

Last edited:
Honestly, I'd try Forma-Stanzol from Mr. Supps. The stuff has worked wonder for me, as well as countless others here. Just read some of the threads and reviews on it.

2.5m-5mg ED till it shrinks as much as it will, then taper off while introducing nolva to prevent a rebound.

did you ever figure anything out that helped w/ the gyno? My situation is very similar and I am trying to get rid of it

GYNO KILLING STACK- Toremifene 50mg/ letro1.25mg/Prami .5mg (TRY THIS FOR 3 MONTHS BEFORE YOU GIVE UP)

Once your nipples clear up you will want to prevent rebound.

REBOUND PREVENTION:
Torem 50mg/ letro .625mg/ Forma 5 pumps am+pm
Torem 50mg/ letro .625mg EOD/ Forma 5 pumps am+pm
Torem 50mg/ Forma 5 pumps am+pm
Forma 5 pumps am+pm (UNTIL BOTTLE IS FINISHED)

Top Bottom