Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to break into the iOS 7.0

The only reason I didn't say anything is because I talked to a good buddy about it and he's in his 30s. he's a little wiser than me. I did confront her and talk to her about it. I don't think anything is going on now. but I do have her passcode now she have it to me but I don't even feel like I have to look now since I talked to her about it. yeah so that's the latest.

This guy was in the Navy. That explains a lot.

I fucking proudly serve our country in the navy! I salute that flag every day and pledge my life because I love our country. don't hate on the navy or any branch that's just disrespectful and fucking disgusts me man. I take that personal. people that don't even know you die for you and sacrifice for you everyday. you have no idea who I am as a man and what I'm like based off a few posts. This shit pisses me off more than anything!

The only reason I didn't say anything is because I talked to a good buddy about it and he's in his 30s. he's a little wiser than me. I did confront her and talk to her about it. I don't think anything is going on now. but I do have her passcode now she have it to me but I don't even feel like I have to look now since I talked to her about it. yeah so that's the latest.

Good to hear. Glad you got the advice from someone you consider wise before you did anything drastic. Smart move and glad everything worked out.

What did your friend tell you, can you tell all of us what your wise friend said? :D

I fucking proudly serve our country in the navy! I salute that flag every day and pledge my life because I love our country. don't hate on the navy or any branch that's just disrespectful and fucking disgusts me man. I take that personal. people that don't even know you die for you and sacrifice for you everyday. you have no idea who I am as a man and what I'm like based off a few posts. This shit pisses me off more than anything!

There's a long running Navy joke around here. No harm intended & my apologies if I offended any service men. I've lived in Oceanside for nearly 30 years & I open my door to Marines that don't have family here every Xmas and Thanksgiving.

Lol @ the navy

this is why we make fun of you squids. You don't fuckin do anything but chauffeur the real military around, and want to be thought of as some type of badass.

There is fucking 2 combat MOS's in the Navy you POG piece of shit, so unless you are a SEAL, go scrub some dishes and stfu

Lol @ the navy

this is why we make fun of you squids. You don't fuckin do anything but chauffeur the real military around, and want to be thought of as some type of badass.

There is fucking 2 combat MOS's in the Navy you POG piece of shit, so unless you are a SEAL, go scrub some dishes and stfu

That's all they do? Well, fuck it. I retract my apology then.

Top Bottom