Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to break into the iOS 7.0

Whatever happened to communicating? Ask her. Have a conversation. It's either one of two things...she has something to hide or you have trust issues. Either way...ignoring it or demanding her phone is not gonna end well. I'd tell you to go f yourself...and I'm a pretty loyal gf.

This.

OK...so change of thought..demand passcodes and thorough phone search. Throw in the email/ facebook passwords too.

How's that Zwhit?? ;)

Just to show you guys the shady I'm talking bout.....
1st red flag-we were going home and I wanted to use her phone cause mine died and she didn't want to give it to me and she made a big deal I didn't think to much of it just thought she was being lil bitchy or something.
2nd red flag- got home from the gym and she passed out I noticed her phone was on the floor went to piss came back and it was gone so I looked around and she put it under a pillow case next to the bed. Who the fuck does that. So I'm confronting her today cause we 2
were bout to get a place together and I'll be damned I'm gonna live with someone I can't trust.

Okay I have so many questions

How long after she changed her password did you find out it was changed? HOw did you find out it was changed? Watching her type in her code? Trying to make a call? Trying to read texts? How did you approach her with it when you found out it was changed?

What was her reasoning for not letting her use your phone when yours died? What was the purpose of the call?

You got home from the gym and she was passed out...you went pee and noticed her phone was on the floor and when you came out you noticed it was moved under a pillowcase next to the bed. Do you think its normal to notice where your SO's phone is at all times? How often are you aware of her phone and its whereabouts?

Why do you suppose she would move the phone and put it under a pillowcase next to the bed vs. under the pillow she was sleeping on in bed? Why wouldn't she put it in her pocket or near her body? That makes no sense to me. Are you saying this woman is capable of pretending to be asleep while you look around the bedroom for her phone? You don't think this whole thing sounds weird?

In this thread the only person who has actually done something wrong so far is you by trying to get into her phone. At this point all she has done is change a passcode and not let her use her phone. I'm not saying that you shouldn't listen to your intuition and what it's telling you but it's not okay to break into her phone based off that. You aren't married either, FYI. You have no right to do that.

Top Bottom