Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trt update with blood work! Please review

some good suggestions here, as far as the hcg is concerned im not sure if its the hcg or the arimnidex that causes me to be a moody bitch a coupe days after administration. Does anyone else have this problem or could shed some light. I may continue as planned however drop the arimidex to .25 twice weekly. The hcg I get from an online clinic that charges me an arm and a leg. The test is from my doctor. I was debating when this hcg bottle runs out droppping it. I am interested to hear some more opinions. Thanks!

I have no problems with HCG. I think I am going to change to the bi-weekly injection you use.

a little update, I dropped the hcg about a week ago and lowered my arimidex from .5mg twice a week to .25 twice a week. I have bloodwork this morning ill keep you guys updated

update.... the doc called and said my test came back at 1016 range(316-1137) So im happy with that. The test was done on a monday before my injection. I do monday and thursday 100mg injections for those not following. I didnt get e2 tested my doc wouldnt do it so Im going to order it myself.

Top Bottom